Can't get promoted because of warning-so unfair

nukhbazain

Today, it’s my 60th day on Fiverr. I worked so hard, finished more than 60 orders, got great reviews. Literally worked every free moment I got. I was so looking forward to get promoted.
I had planned a makeover for my profile and gigs when I became level one seller. I purchased gig videos. And made some new gigs.
So 5 days ago I decided to make some new gigs. And in one gig as a beta reader I used the word review and got a warning!
And now I have to wait for 30 days. I am so dejected I can’t work and I have orders to submit.
I can understand that system picks up a word but can’t they review the warning. This is so unfair. Like i have seen people who write r.e.v.i.e.w and actually sell stuff.
Can’t an honest mistake be overlooked?
Anyways… Is there anything I can do to finish this before thirty days.

Today, it’s my 60th day on Fiverr. I worked so hard, finished more than 60 orders, got great reviews. Literally worked every free moment I got. I was so looking forward to get promoted.

I had planned a makeover for my profile and gigs when I became level one seller. I purchased gig videos. And made some new gigs.

So 5 days ago I decided to make some new gigs. And in one gig as a beta reader I used the word review and got a warning!

And now I have to wait for 30 days. I am so dejected I can’t work and I have orders to submit.

I can understand that system picks up a word but can’t they review the warning. This is so unfair. Like i have seen people who write r.e.v.i.e.w and actually sell stuff.

Can’t an honest mistake be overlooked?

Anyways… Is there anything I can do to finish this before thirty days.

I know it might be demotivating however it’s only one more month till next evaluation where you can be promoted.

That’s a great lesson as for why do you need to read fiverr rules and TOS (which you signed that you read and understood them).

write r.e.v.i.e.w

Exactly, those people know that they are breaking rules and they are knowingly trying to find ways around it which fiverr will find out sooner or later.

CS definitely wouldn’t remove this warning from you even if you’ll contact them again because you did break rules, even if it’s honest mistake, that’s why first time fiverr giving you a warning to show what you did wrong instead of banning your account. Isn’t that fair?

Not knowing the rules doesn’t lift the responsibility from you 😉

I know it might be demotivating however it’s only one more month till next evaluation where you can be promoted.

That’s a great lesson as for why do you need to read fiverr rules and TOS (which you signed that you read and understood them).

write r.e.v.i.e.w

Exactly, those people know that they are breaking rules and they are knowingly trying to find ways around it which fiverr will find out sooner or later.

CS definitely wouldn’t remove this warning from you even if you’ll contact them again because you did break rules, even if it’s honest mistake, that’s why first time fiverr giving you a warning to show what you did wrong instead of banning your account. Isn’t that fair?

How is it a violation if I am not offering the alleged service and not using the word with that meaning and intention. Fiverr should say DON’T USE THE WORD REVIEW EVER IN YOUR GIG TITLE.

And i understand the system picking up the word, but on request at least the CS should review it.

How is it a violation if I am not offering the alleged service and not using the word with that meaning and intention. Fiverr should say DON’T USE THE WORD REVIEW EVER IN YOUR GIG TITLE.

And i understand the system picking up the word, but on request at least the CS should review it.

and not using the word with that meaning and intention

Well if you are sure that you didn’t break any rules then you can present your evidence to CS and if you are right they will lift the warning.

write r.e.v.i.e.w

it’s only one more month till next evaluation

Are evaluations monthly now? I thought they were every other month.

• 7 months later...

On 15th of each month :thinking:

Heyy … you are so thorough on fiverr… i have 1 query

can you please tell me that what should one do after fiverr warning ? is there any way to rank gig again after warning as its been 12 days and i havent received any order after warning.

Heyy … you are so thorough on fiverr… i have 1 query

can you please tell me that what should one do after fiverr warning ? is there any way to rank gig again after warning as its been 12 days and i havent received any order after warning.

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

• 2 weeks later...
So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

does gig gets back in searches like before after some time of warning?

or one should make new account

but after warning i am hardly getting any orders, previously it was good 3 in a day around

I don’t know what’s happening, I too am not getting orders…if it weren’t for regular and repeat clients, I wouldn’t have much to do…

But it has nothing to do with the warning…

Or maybe even rating. All this time one of my gigs was Fiverr’s choice, one was Rising Talent…

Maybe someone else can share their experience.

I don’t know what’s happening, I too am not getting orders…if it weren’t for regular and repeat clients, I wouldn’t have much to do…

But it has nothing to do with the warning…

Or maybe even rating. All this time one of my gigs was Fiverr’s choice, one was Rising Talent…

Maybe someone else can share their experience.

I contacted fiverr CS and yea they said business is low now a days. may be this is the issue

• 4 weeks later...

Days after warnings are 30 to remain demoted but just think of it like if evaluations take place on 15th of every month and you got warning on 16th so it means you’ve to wait for 59 days for next evaluation coz for the first evaluation you’d be left with 1 more day to go .

Archived