Can't get to the site without vpn service!

avrora

Did you try to set manually the DNS of your card?

You could use for example the OpenDNS addresses:

I did nothing, it just didn’t work, but already it all became ok itself. Thanksfor your reply!

This I made and it didn’t help. But later now it became normal again. Anyway, thank you for your reply!

Then turn off all your firewalls and antiviral programs and try again.

Something’s blocking the website. I’m 100% positive that’s no Fiverr problem, but it’s your own Windows machine blocking the connection.

Also be sure to check your hosts (file) for any IPs added there.

Location is: %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc

If your hosts (file) is empty, and your firewall and antivirus are not blocking anything,

…and you’re positive that’s true, then go and check your router’s settings. Usually settings can be found on 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.

Then turn off all your firewalls and antiviral programs and try again.

Something’s blocking the website. I’m 100% positive that’s no Fiverr problem, but it’s your own Windows machine blocking the connection.

Also be sure to check your hosts (file) for any IPs added there.

Location is: %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc

If your hosts (file) is empty, and your firewall and antivirus are not blocking anything,

…and you’re positive that’s true, then go and check your router’s settings. Usually settings can be found on 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.

Thanks for this reply. But by the way I didn’t do anything and it just got back to normal, I’m not sure what it was.

Archived