Fiverr Forum

Can't login from FireFox 31 browser

No problems with Internet Explorer, but FireFox 31 just spins and doesn’t log in.

I’d suggest a few things:

1. Hit Control + F5 at the same time to force a reload of the page.
  2. Clear your cache if you can

Usually these solve most issues - but Fiverr is being slow and unstead this week, so don’t fret, it might get resolved.

Hi, for the sake of others that are having the same issue.

If you have save/remember the login details in your browser, clear the username/password and try again.

Thanks rexmor

It’s really sad that Fiverr developers won’t even consider the possibility that THEIR code is to blame for the Firefox login issue. I do not have this issue with ANY of the other 100 sites I use. However, I get frustrated with this Fiverr issue EVERY SINGLE TIME I come here. Usually I’m in a hurry, so I simply go somewhere else like Upwork and forget about this stupid site. IF they would take some responsibility and fix the issue, perhaps more people would use Fiverr. It’s very poor customer service not to address this issue. Not supporting Firefox is just laughable. Chrome sucks and I refuse to use a browser that tracks and reports my every move, even if I tell it not to. No thanks.

In the past, I was able to delete my cache, cookies, etc and restart (a huge pain for me as I keep dozens of tabs open with things I’m working on), but now, I absolutely could not get logged in using Firefox. As a result of forcing me to use IE, this will be my last time EVER coming back to Fiverr until I see some announcement that they have opened their eyes and fixed the problem.

/rant

p.s. The admins locked another topic for this same issue. If anyone asks why I hate Fiverr and won’t use them, this is my reason. Any company that refuses to address a serious issue that annoys its users just sucks. And to those who say why would anyone use Firefox, I ask why would anyone use Chrome (tracks your every move), IE (does it work at all?), or Safari (not all of us have or want MACs)??

Firefox is still the best browser on the market, even though so many mindless people are brainwashed into believing otherwise.

This whole topic is 3 years old, why are you trying to rekindle it? It’s not fiverr who need to open their eyes it’s you for not reading the date stamp.
PS. No one is forced to use the site, you register at your own will, you leave at your own will.
Who told you Firefox does not track you? Every browser tracks its users no matter what they say, that is how they make money, track you then display specific ads.

Age of a topic is irrelevant when the topic is STILL relevant itself. Nice try on “educating” me and pointing out irrelevant points. :wink:

You are right. Nobody forced me to use the site, and I won’t be using it, because it sucks.

You obviously do not know how advertising works. By default, every browser tracks, that’s true, but Chrome’s tracking is far more extensive and cannot be fully disabled, while Firefox’s can be; both verified by network packet sniffing. Targeted ads are not tracked and delivered by Firefox. lol. They are tracked by sites pushing cookies and then other sites/apps reading those cookies to match you with your information from sites like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.