Can't make withdrawal

brightservice1

My name is brightservice1,
I applied for fiverr revenue card thereafter I have received an email from payoneer stating that it has been approved. But the problem is when I go to withdraw funds from my fiverr.com account it shows me an message “waiting for card issuer approval”

I am proving you the proof of approval here & request you to resolve this issue so that I could withdraw funds from fiverr

My name is brightservice1,

I applied for fiverr revenue card thereafter I have received an email from payoneer stating that it has been approved. But the problem is when I go to withdraw funds from my fiverr.com account it shows me an message “waiting for card issuer approval”

I am proving you the proof of approval here & request you to resolve this issue so that I could withdraw funds from fiverr

ving you the proof of approval here & req

Have you received Payoneer card ??

Thank you!

My revenue card is showing card activated, go to your email for further instructions, but nothing is in my email… No instructions to follow.

When I tried withdrawing from my mobile phone, it says an email has been sent to your PayPal account. I didn’t activate PayPal account, and i wonder why am having this mess now that i want to make my first revenue withdrawal.

Archived