Can't post a request

tumber1

I have been experiencing difficulty submitting a request. I filled out the request form completely, did not go over the limited word count. Every time I try to submit it, it says "Something went wrong. Please try again."

I am new on here and have been trying to post a request but for some reason I keep getting a message at the top of the screen saying there is an error and to try again. I have checked the image size I am trying to send and have changed it from a JPEG to a word doc and then to a PDF file and still I can't post! I have signed in using google chrome and internet explorer! Losing the will to live! Could anyone advise me please? Thank you

I have been experiencing difficulty submitting a request. I filled out the request form completely, did not go over the limited word count. Every time I try to submit it, it says "Something went wrong. Please try again."
I am new on here and have been trying to post a request but for some reason I keep getting a message at the top of the screen saying there is an error and to try again. I have checked the image size I am trying to send and have changed it from a JPEG to a word doc and then to a PDF file and still I can't post! I have signed in using google chrome and internet explorer! Losing the will to live! Could anyone advise me please? Thank you

Yeah. Same experience here. Still unable to post a request.

Hello @kyleoaks, @djgodknows, @tumber1!!

May be fiverr team is updating their routine request management. You should try after some time. This could be happen when fiverr is under some maintenance, But the mention their time of maintenance 1 week or 5 days before doing it. This might be a technical issue. They will solve them.

I have tried to post request some minutes before, It went for review, so may be the issue was solved. Please try again once.

With Regards,
@bhavyamehta

Hello @kyleoaks, @djgodknows, @tumber1!!

May be fiverr team is updating their routine request management. You should try after some time. This could be happen when fiverr is under some maintenance, But the mention their time of maintenance 1 week or 5 days before doing it. This might be a technical issue. They will solve them.

I have tried to post request some minutes before, It went for review, so may be the issue was solved. Please try again once.

With Regards,

@bhavyamehta

Thank you for your info bhavyamehta. I just tried to submit a request and now it’s telling me the description contains illegal characters. I actually only have very standard text in the description. Something is definitely not right with their request form.

Thank you for your info bhavyamehta. I just tried to submit a request and now it’s telling me the description contains illegal characters. I actually only have very standard text in the description. Something is definitely not right with their request form.

description contains illegal characters

Hmm… do the characters not have VISA or legal papers? :thinking:hmmm…

Buyer’s Request has changed since the last time I used it.

I re-posted a translation request that I used before and one that went through fine. It came back with “contains illegal characters.”

It didn’t do that the last time I posted. I deleted the quotation mark and colon that I had and it went through just fine. It seems the only characters allowed are commas and periods now. All other characters are illegal. It didn’t used to be that way.

I swear the formatting and few other things have changed too!

Buyer’s Request has changed since the last time I used it.

I re-posted a translation request that I used before and one that went through fine. It came back with “contains illegal characters.”

It didn’t do that the last time I posted. I deleted the quotation mark and colon that I had and it went through just fine. It seems the only characters allowed are commas and periods now. All other characters are illegal. It didn’t used to be that way.

I swear the formatting and few other things have changed too!

All other characters are illegal

😱

But what about their children? Do they get amnesty?

• 1 year later...

illegal characters is usually !"£$%^&*()_+ and similar. FIverr doesn’t opt to tell you what the particular issue is, so enjoy the trial and error!

Don’t Use:

!"£$%^&*()_+

This is the answer!

Don’t know why it has to be left a mystery with the obtuse error message.

Archived