Fiverr Forum

Can't quite nail down the nutrition you need to lose weight or gain muscle?

What’s up everyone?

I’m Mike, TheMacroGuru, and I’ve been in the business of weightlifting for 4 years now.

When I first started exercising I did so intensely and frequently, but saw minimal results. It wasn’t until I tuned up my nutrition that I really started to see progress. Weight loss and building muscle is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise. It’s true when they say you can’t outwork a poor diet. I know this for a fact through trial and error. Don’t make the mistake I did by ignoring nutrition.

But, enough about me (you can find out more about my story by checking out my Gigs). Let’s talk about you. If you’re stumped in your weight loss or muscle building journey it’s probably a nutrition problem. Let’s take the guess work out of it. Don’t waste time by going through trial and error like I did. Save yourself the time and trouble by checking out what I can offer.

It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to lose weight, gain muscle or get cut up. It doesn’t matter if you’re short and wide or tall and lanky. My guide will point you in the right direction. Believe me, I’m sure you have plenty of questions, but, rest assured, you can find all the answers in my Gig.

Regardless of whether or not you’re interested in my Gig, I’d like you to keep one thing in mind: there are no tricks or shortcuts to weight loss or muscle gain. There are definitely NO magic pills. Want to know what works? Hard work and consistency. That’s it.

Thanks for checking me out and good luck!

-TheMacroGuru

Mike,

Really good job at putting together an awesome post.

As a follower of fitness, it sparked my interest almost immediately. Favourited for future use!

Good luck.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.

I can guarantee there’s nothing out there like this. It’s very simple and direct. I think of my guide as kind of a piece to the overall bigger puzzle of fitness.

If you have any questions about anything fitness related I’m sure we could share some thoughts! Just let me know.

Best of luck to you as well!

I agree that this is a great thread! I’ve recently started gaining muscles following the tutorials from this website. It has to be noted that it provides me not only with the needed complexes of exercises, but also with the information about a proper nutrition. I should say, it is great that I’m not alone and that you decided to share your experience here. Thanks and good luck!