Can't re-use my disabled Fiverr account phone number?

sdmarketers

Did you get permission from CS to open a new account?

I wonder how easy it is to open a new account after you’ve been banned for being naughty, or closed an account for whatever reason.

I guess I’m curious since I’ve seen the same fraud sellers coming back over and over again after being banned numerous times in the past. :thinking:

I wonder how easy it is to open a new account after you’ve been banned for being naughty, or closed an account for whatever reason.

I guess I’m curious since I’ve seen the same fraud sellers coming back over and over again after being banned numerous times in the past. :thinking:

I have a long time client over several years who closes one account and immediately opens another, for reasons known only to him. He’s not doing anything wrong but just likes having new accounts sometimes, as far as I know.

I have a long time client over several years who closes one account and immediately opens another, for reasons known only to him. He’s not doing anything wrong but just likes having new accounts sometimes, as far as I know.

Zeussssssss 🐼

Apparently, it’s pretty darn easy to open a new account. But wouldn’t it be tragic if a person builds up the new account to only have CS disable it again.

A complete waste of time! 😬

I have a long time client over several years who closes one account and immediately opens another, for reasons known only to him.

Maybe the client had issues with Sellers coming back begging for work. I’ve had clients express this to me on several occasion.

Zeussssssss 🐼

Apparently, it’s pretty darn easy to open a new account. But wouldn’t it be tragic if a person builds up the new account to only have CS disable it again.

I have a long time client over several years who closes one account and immediately opens another, for reasons known only to him.

Maybe the client had issues with Sellers coming back begging for work. I’ve had clients express this to me on several occasion.

No he wouldn’t care about that, he’s just eccentric.

Zeussssssss 🐼

But wouldn’t it be tragic if a person builds up the new account to only have CS disable it again.

There was a fraud seller whom I reported, and within an day she created a new account, I reported her again, once again she came back, and rinse and repeat! Tragic or comedic??:crazy_face:

You can’t re-use any Phone number, mail or social media account if these are used in your previous account.

Wow, so does that mean those people who keep coming back gets a new number every single time?? That must be a pain. 😅

But wouldn’t it be tragic if a person builds up the new account to only have CS disable it again.

There was a fraud seller whom I reported, and within an day she created a new account, I reported her again, once again she came back, and rinse and repeat! Tragic or comedic??:crazy_face:

You can’t re-use any Phone number, mail or social media account if these are used in your previous account.

Wow, so does that mean those people who keep coming back gets a new number every single time?? That must be a pain. 😅

Is she still around? Or did Fiverr finally catch up with her?

Is she still around? Or did Fiverr finally catch up with her?

Nah, she’s still around, stealing people’s money.

I can’t report her for now since I don’t have proof, but let’s see how long she ( not even sure

if it’s really a woman!) will last this time. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

IF it is indeed the same person from round 1, that means she remade her account at least 5 times. I mean, is it THAT easy to get a new phone number? 😅

Nah, she’s still around, stealing people’s money.

I can’t report her for now since I don’t have proof, but let’s see how long she ( not even sure

if it’s really a woman!) will last this time. :crazy_face:

IF it is indeed the same person from round 1, that means she remade her account at least 5 times. I mean, is it THAT easy to get a new phone number? 😅

I mean, is it THAT easy to get a new phone number? 😅

Yes, just buy a new SIM card, and they’re not expensive.

Archived