Does anyone know how I can activate my paused gig?
Activate Gig option isn’t visible!
If you use Android mobile app this should be available to you.
Viewing Gig statuses on the mobile app
Note: This feature is only available on Android.
To view statuses on your Gig:
- From the main menu, click My gigs .
In the My Gigs page, you have the following statuses:
- Active: These are your Gigs that are currently available in the Fiverr marketplace.
- Paused: These are your Gigs that are not available. You can select these Gigs and make them active. If they contain video, they will need to be approved first.
- Draft: These are the Gigs that you haven’t published yet.
To take action on a Gig:
- Select the Gig and then select an action (e.g., Activate , Pause , or Delete ). Note that Gigs can’t be created through the app at this time.
Maybe you have not linked your phone number with your fiverr account as I had the same problem as you which got fixed after adding my phone number
Can’t do that.
I am using PC also have IOS app.
is their any way to do that on fiverr,com or IOS app?
Is the screenshot from desktop or iOS?
Did you try different browser?
Desktop. Using Chrome
I have verified Contact No.
Also tried Firefox. Same issue.
From main profile page:
here is Gig page:
The one I want to activate is not even showing other option but only edit.
It could be that your Gig was paused so long so that it can not be activated again.
btw, Thank you for your help.
Really Appreciate that