Can't see "Buyer Requests"

alphagev

I read about this wonderful section under “More” option. I wasn’t able to see it since last week, then it magically appeared on Fiverr site showed on my Chrome browser. I was delighted like a little child at Christmas Eve. I already knew this section because I could see it via Fiverr app.
Then, suddenly as it appeared, today Buyer Requests was gone again.
I can’t see nothing else other than “Messages”.
Do you have the same problem or is just me?

I am not that old on Fiverr but i noticed this “issue” as well.

1. Might be due to your low rating.
  2. You are a new seller (like me)
  3. There’s no buyer requests for your “service” yet.

Well I joined Fiverr Community yesterday and I arleady sent my first 10 Buyer Requests

It works just fine…

I think you should be more active and check the buyer requests (refresh) every 1 hour

Because if there is low demand in your service if you are not quick you might miss them

Well I joined Fiverr Community yesterday and I arleady sent my first 10 Buyer Requests

It works just fine…

I think you should be more active and check the buyer requests (refresh) every 1 hour

Because if there is low demand in your service if you are not quick you might miss them

Thanks for good suggestion…It was same problem for me too…from now I will follow your suggestion…

Buyers requests are strange and you should take them as such.

One moment I have 50 requests, I click refresh, 10, refresh 2. Then again 50, then again 5, then I apply to what is visible.
I refresh refresh. Nothing.

I am down to my one offer.

I click refresh 134 requests, each right up to my alley.

So, go figure.

Buyer Request is like the Come And Go Room of Harry Potter. One moment is there, one moment is gone and you might never know why.

Sometimes I find 50 requests, I refresh the page and there’s none. It’s a “Carpe Diem” place where if you find a job that interests you, you better place your offer immediately because it might not be there 30 seconds later.

Buyer Request is like the Come And Go Room of Harry Potter. One moment is there, one moment is gone and you might never know why.

Sometimes I find 50 requests, I refresh the page and there’s none. It’s a “Carpe Diem” place where if you find a job that interests you, you better place your offer immediately because it might not be there 30 seconds later.

ahah oh, my. Come and Go Room killed me 🙂

Yeah, I get it: you should be extra fast to grab a buyer request.

But I was having a “techinical” (or, better said: dumb) issue with my browser. So thank you everybody for your reply, it’s always interesting to face others experiences.

Archived