Can't see rating unless I rate buyer

cayl22

So I completed a gig and the buyer has marked it as complete. When I go to see the review it is saying that I will be able to see it once I have rated the buyer. This hasn’t happened before, and quite honestly, leaves me unsure on how to rate the buyer, as I usually respond to their review.

Another ridiculous update, unfortunately.

But I wonder, if you won’t post your review what will happen then? You won’t get the score at all? It will be frozen somewhere? How does it work?

I have read that they become visible after 10 days if you don’t post a rating and a review. I can’t confirm this, but this is what people are saying.

I have read that they become visible after 10 days if you don’t post a rating and a review. I can’t confirm this, but this is what people are saying.

OK, I get it, so it will appear there in my comments anyway but I won’t be able to react there because after 10 days posting a review will be blocked anyway. Ohhh, Fiverr…

• 1 month later...

This feature is ridiculous, quite frankly. Just recently, I wound up saying “Thank you :)” and the buyer left me a poor rating saying they didn’t receive their order, even though they did. Now I can’t go back in and properly respond to what they’re saying. My comment makes it seem like I’m an oblivious seller. 😕

This feature is ridiculous, quite frankly. Just recently, I wound up saying “Thank you :)” and the buyer left me a poor rating saying they didn’t receive their order, even though they did. Now I can’t go back in and properly respond to what they’re saying. My comment makes it seem like I’m an oblivious seller. 😕

That really sucks! I get so anxious on completion of my orders and struggle with what to say, because you never do know!

• 6 months later...

Another ridiculous update, unfortunately.

But I wonder, if you won’t post your review what will happen then? You won’t get the score at all? It will be frozen somewhere? How does it work?

if you won’t post your review what will happen then? You won’t get the score at all? It will be frozen somewhere? How does it work?

Any answer to this? I am still searching…

Exactly what I am thinking now! This buyer gave me a poor rating last time, and told he did it by mistake and he is not able to change it now! I am really not sure what he rated now…

• 6 months later...

Archived