Fiverr Community Forum

Can't send offers anymore

Please, forum members, I can’t make the regular 10 offers per day anymore. It says I should have a 90% rating before I can make offers. Should I contact customer care? Have you experienced that?

1 Like

You have done some work with previous buyers and they has given you low feedback depends on work. So your average rating has gone under 90% ( You can check on mobile app exactly how much right now)
You need to complete some good works. After getting some 5 star rating , your positive rating will increase.
When It will reach 90% or above, then you will able to send buyer request again.
In this case customer service never change your status of positive rating. So contact with customer care is unnecessary.

3 Likes

I have only done one order since I started. It is the only rating I have and it has given 4.3 stars.

Isn’t it wrong to judge with one order.

Thanks, all the same, I appreciate.

1 Like

If you have done only one order, you will be judged depends on 1 order. There is no another way.
You will be evaluated when you will do further more orders . Fiverr will show you an average judgement.
Overall it is correct judgement. Think by yourself about it. I hope you will understand better.

3 Likes