Cant understand the guy that did the artwork

jasonanderso474

Hello, this forum was recommended to me cause I need to get a logo vectorized and also made into a high resolution image, I picked a guy that I liked, his intro had clear english, I then found out hes from Pakistan. ( english not so good )

Hes done the work, Im sure hes done a good job but I am not too computer literate and I dont know how to open or view or save whats hes done so that I cam give it too my signmaker.

Can someone step in and help me to understand whats happened and how I can access what the guys done?

If you have an image vectorized, it was saved in a vector format. Probably SVG, EPS, AI. You need a vector editor to look at it. Probably the best know vector editor is adobe illustrator. There is a free one that is quite popular called inkscape that you could download. If you don’t want to go to all that bother. you could probably attach is to a forum post and I’m sure someone here can take a peek for you.

Ideally your designer would also provide you with a JPG or PNG export of the image so you can review properly.

I got it worked out, downloaded and opened by someone that had the

software, the guy from Pakistan that did the vectorization did a great

job!

Praise Ala or whatever God you like. Thanks and signing out

Archived