Can't unpause my gigs

even when i click on the gig and activate button they remain paused, it only activates my translated version but not the english one for some reason…anyone with the same problem? i contacted customer support i am desperate!!!

I have the same problem, I have not used fiverr for a while and all my gigs went into pause, I can “unpause” them except for the translated version. Did you find any solution to this problem?

as you can see on the attached images it shows the same info in ACTIVE gigs and in PAUSED gigs…still english versions are paused and cannot be activated

Update: customer support just told me to wait…i don’t know if this will be forever but i am desperate as i get my income from here…i can’t unpause mt translated gigs i have tried everything no luck, i feel ignored. please help!!!

Now CS fixed it…thanks fiverr!

Same here. I came seeking answers how to unpause my gigs. ahh no luck.

Hi, I am wondering if you have found any solution to this problem?
Thanks!

Same problem here :frowning: can,t find a source to activate my gigs :frowning: i didn,t login to fiverr for a long while and to day as i logged in i was shocked that all my 3 super gigs were paused :frowning:

same problem i paused my gig and now there is no button or link to active… :frowning:

sorry i just found it :smiley:

select all your gigs that are paused then active button will appear just click it :slight_smile:

You’re amazing! Thanks, i could not figure this out!

gemopti – you are awesome. Thanks a lot !

Thanks buddy you’re Amazing!

my gig is still paused what can i do for active ?

select all your gigs that are paused then active button will appear just click it

Thanks ! I didn’t see the button because i didn’t select the paused gig !

I have the same problem, I can’t unpause my Gig. Anyone can you help me?

It helped me :slight_smile: thanks @gemopti

thanks, mates. :slight_smile: