Fiverr Community Forum

Can't verify my account via SMS

Hi all,

I’ve opened a ticket about my case but support can’t do anything? I was trying to verify my account for over a month now but still no luck. The sms is not comming. Does anyone else have a problem with this?

The support wasn’t a big help. They just update my ticket with apologies an how the Tech service will look into this… I am sick of waiting (and I’ve waited for over a month now).

Help?

5 Likes

Switch the verification access to calling.

I had this issue. It wasn’t working on my phone but on my laptop.

@mrsghostwriter I tried that but didn’t work… any other ideas?
@tavaresduncan did u managed to make it work?

Is there a skype or phone call support I can call?

It worked when i verified on my laptop

Did you get veryfication code?

1 Like

Yes first time. Via phone call and I entered the code. Then I got the message that my account is still restricted and I can contact the support. Support told me to change the password. So I tried and I am suppose to get verification code but I never received one. It’s like that for over a month. No code arrives on my phone.

It’s been like this for over a month. My account is suspended and support is un helpful. How can I get my account back?

Were you selling something that is prohibited here?

Ofcouse not. If i did I would be banned long time ago. I am selling automation services.

Because your username suggested so. Were these automation services intended upon selling what your username says?

1 Like

Not at all. I don’t do facebook likes. That was username i chose a long time ago and I completely stopped with those sales.

Did you contact the Customer Support? Maybe they think that you still sell those services here in an obscure way looking at your username?

I did. Support gave me no help. They just update with info that Tech support has opened a ticket and will look into this…

Your account was banned. That’s why you can’t verify your account.

No it wasn’t. I didn’t verify my phone on time so that’s why there is the problem…

I don’t see your account on fiverr. That means it’s banned.

I’m not sure what’s going on then. Apparently they have caught you doing something, maybe having a phone number that does not match the country you said you are in possibly.

I followed the rules mostly. I can’t think of anything I did to get me banned. I still have 200$ worth of work on my account. I would like to get those.

Did you use VPN when logging in?

Never. This problem is too correlated with this phone verification system. I didn’t put my phone on time so when I did I didn’t get the expected results. How to contact the support team other then ticket?