Fiverr Forum

Can't verify my phone number

It’s the year of 2018, so I’ll be posting this again, especially since I’ve reviewed old articles, and the issue hasn’t been resolved as of in THIS year and THIS September. The issue is-- I can’t verify my mobile number. I’ve got all my gigs up and ready to go… but the last step for mobile number verification is prohibiting me from launching my career.

I’ve tried desktop, mobile, and PC- but the part where I type in my mobile number won’t show any of the numbers I type, and the buttons to click on SMS verification or Call verification doesn’t show, either.

Anyone else having this issue?

8 Likes

This is usually a problem on the user side. Use Chrome if possible and if it does happen in Chrome, try Firefox second. Other browsers may work too, but Safari and lower-use browsers like Opera are least likely.

If that doesn’t work, go back to Chrome and:

• Turn off any VPN in use.
  • Clear all your cookies or at least the ones for Fiverr.
  • Do the same with cache.
  • Restart your browser.
    Look to see if that fixes your problem. If not, do the same steps and also restart your computer before you restart your browser.

If that fails, disable any browser extensions and blockers and try again. Make sure your antivirus or firewall allows all Fiverr functions.

If that still doesn’t work, submit a ticket to Customer Support.

5 Likes

another one you can try:

• if you used the num pad on the right side of your keyboard to type the numbers, try the numbers on top of your keyboard instead
10 Likes

I still have it!while trying to edit

1 Like

So, it turns out there was nothing wrong with my server (I am, by nature, a meticulous person).
I checked every server available. Cleared cache/cookies/history.
I never used a VPN, but I tried it (on and off-- because, seriously now- I nEED TO KNOW)
I restarted my browser. On every browser. Multiple times.
I even disabled all my extensions and browser blockers.

@miiila gave me an incredibly simple tip that I, somehow, not even once, bothered to try.
Use the numbers on the TOP of your keyboard. That did the trick for me :smile:

And I know this is a super late reply, and I hope your issue has been resolved by now, but if it hasn’t-- try the aforementioned method above!

7 Likes

Yess I’m encountering the same problem I can’t verify my phone no. On fiverr do something…it’s 2019 now

Clear all cookies and cache as @fonthaunt says
If all the way not work contact with customer support
beside you can try another phone number as well

Only after cleaning cookies and cache and updating Chrome it worked with qwerty numbers. Do not use number keyboard!

Thank You…I was literally going mad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If your using chrome on mobile devices change it to ( View desktop site from browser settings).