Can't view attachments from buyers!

Hi all. I’m a brand new Fiverr seller and I’ve been having a problem for a few days now where I can’t view attachments sent to me by buyers. Since my gig is for photo retouching, this is pretty damaging. At first I thought the problem was on my end; I tried disabling AdBlock, cleared my cache, tried different browsers, and tried using a different computer entirely. No luck. I contacted tech support within an hour after it happened the second time (the first time I thought the buyer had just forgotten to attach the photo), but I haven’t received a response yet and now only have a few hours to complete my gigs before they’re late.

Does anyone know what’s going on and how to rectify the situation?

Thanks!

Hello.

I can see that it’s been a while since you made your post, but I’m having a similar problem. I’ve been trying to submit a modification request to my seller, and she is not receiving my attachment. Did you ever find out what was the cause in your case?

Reply to @smoothsoul: That user seems to be no longer active.

To answer your question, it’s probably a glitch on Fiverr. It happens from time to time. If your seller is not receiving your attachment, you can upload it to service like DropBox, and send her the link.