Can't View Custom Order, and Other Worries

tailorscribe

I apologize if this is misplaced, and further if this has been addressed elsewhere.

I’ve checked Fiverr in the week preceding through no power and spotty internet, and found no orders/messages. Upon checking today, I have a 0% response time for a message received what must have been four days ago. I’m not sure how it could have been missed, given the dual nature of Fiverr notifications on a user’s dashboard and user bar. Is this a common problem?

More earnestly, and to the core point of this post, I’ve received a custom order, but am unable to view it, because, “For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly.” Is this an issue for support? Or am I doing something incorrectly?

Again, I apologize if has already been covered, and/or if these questions should be directed to a separate place. I’m new to all of this, as is likely obvious, and I’m concerned with how this will affect potential client interest. I’m not even certain there’s anything to be worried about, but the inability to view a custom order is troubling, even if it’s merely due to my lack of knowledge. Thank you for your time and help.

Archived