Fiverr Forum

Can't Withdraw Money

Hello guys ! I have a problem with My Fiverr Account . I cant withdraw my money from it. I have 112 in my Available to Withdraw but the Paypal Button is Disabled. If I put my mouse pointer on it , it says WITHDRAWAL IN PROCESS but I dont withdraw anything. I cant even Pree the WITHDRAW NOW !

If anyone got any solution for this please help me. Thanks

You really should contact support open a ticket & wait patiently for an answer (I know for a fact that they are really busy doing mas catch-up with many support tickets but they will get back to you on this). I also find that if you wait a while the Fiverr system has a habit of naturally (or unnaturally depending on how you look at it) sorting itself out.

I did that. But I got no answer until now . Will wait some more days to see whats happening…

I think You have more fiverr accountss…and fiveer block withdraw option

If you used the search bar in the top right corner of the forum you would have discovered that a few people (including myself) have had this issue.

It seems to resolve itself after some time, it did in my case and a few other people.

Wait patiently, and don’t forget to make use of the search function in future.

hard to be patient when you need the funds

Reply to @navywriter: You’re not wrong.

You really should contact support open a ticket & wait patiently for an answer (I know for a fact that they are really busy doing mas catch-up with many support tickets but they will get back to you on this). I also find that if you wait a while the Fiverr system has a habit of naturally (or unnaturally depending on how you look at it) sorting itself out.

I did that. But I got no answer until now . Will wait some more days to see whats happening…

I think You have more fiverr accountss…and fiveer block withdraw option

If you used the search bar in the top right corner of the forum you would have discovered that a few people (including myself) have had this issue.

It seems to resolve itself after some time, it did in my case and a few other people.

Wait patiently, and don’t forget to make use of the search function in future.

hard to be patient when you need the funds

Reply to @navywriter: You’re not wrong.