Fiverr Forum

Captchas anyone?

Since yesterday I have to fill out captchas every time I log in, streetsigns, shopfronts, rivers, I´ve had them all now, in one case I had to go through 4 pages of the same captcha to be allowed in, and in one case I gave up after the 5th or so then, happy I didn´t have a delivery due today and went away, this time it let me in with just 1 round of captcha, but well.

I´m not using VPN to log into fiverr, I don´t have a fixed IP, here unless you have some special enterprise plan, you usually don´t, so my IP does change from time to time, but it´s always a roughly similar one.
I cleared browser’s cache from cookies etc., I tried 3 different browsers, among them Chrome, which according to CS is the one fiverr is designed to optimally work with, same with all.

Am I the only one that doesn´t stay logged in all the time, or doesn´t log in via google or else, or doesn´t save their passwords to their computer? This is in rants not in bugs because I don´t know if it´s just me. Did it happen to anyone else? Did you solve it? How?

I tried to log in via the Google button as alternative, because I was starting to get worried what if that captcha cycle won´t stop just when I´ll have a delivery to make (Murphy’s Law), my google is linked to my fiverr,
but it asked for permission to read my e-mail-contacts, so I said no and went back to the regular log-in and the captcha :rolling_eyes:
Why does fiverr need permission to read my e-mail contacts? If someone can give me a good reason for that, please do, thanks in advance.

• Fiverr, please get rid of these ANNOYING Captchas!
  • Fiverr, thanks so much – you’re making me jump through just the right number of hoops! Yay, Captchas!
  • Fiverr, PLEASE – MORE CAPTCHAS!
  • Fiverr, you’re not even trying! I need more Captchas, and they’ve got to be harder to deal with!

0 voters

@blaisefaint is the voting above anonymous?

No. (…20 characters)

but it IS Taverr…:imp:

Perhaps. Hadn’t seen an anonymous poll by now in the forum. @blaisefaint, why not make it public? :slight_smile:

When you create a poll it asks whether you want voters to be “visible” or not.

Once made and if there’s a vote cast already, you can no longer edit except delete it.

I think what we need is 2FA. A single ReCaptcha is fine but going through loops is not.

Dear DJ:

I don’t know.

Thank you,
Blaise

Oh but it is anonymous. I checked.

Humm, I had problem logging in this morning as well.

Matter of fact, yesterday, I was logged off twice when trying to accept an order.

Lots of bugs lately.

At least I’m in good company.

• Fiverr, please get rid of these ANNOYING Captchas!
  • Fiverr, thanks so much – you’re making me jump through just the right number of hoops! Yay, Captchas!
  • Fiverr, PLEASE – MORE CAPTCHAS!
  • Fiverr, you’re not even trying! I need more Captchas, and they’ve got to be harder to deal with!

0 voters

By popular demand, here’s a public version…

:slight_smile:

I couldn´t vote on the first one, you got it deactivated somehow? And who the hell voted for more! lol

:rolling_eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

how many smilies are 20 characters :rolling_eyes:

Dear Fellow and Mellow Fiverr Forum Participants:

I had no idea these polls were so tricky and full of nuance!

This is just the second/third poll I ever created.

People complained, so I closed it and re-did it.

Now people are complaining 'cause I closed it and re-did it!

Why me, Lord?!

Maybe I’ll get better at it in the future – who knows?

Thank you,
Blaise

Dear Blaise, it doesn´t matter what you do or do not do, people will complain.

GODKNOWS! ;):joy:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: <- this one covers it!