Capybara i am new wordpress developer in fiverr

ezazhimon

Hi there, this is Ezaz Ahmed. I am a passionate web designer and developer. I love creating unique websites.

I am new here. can you guys guide me on how I can get orders and have impressions on my gigs?

Thank you, everyone.

can you guys guide me on how I can get orders

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

@ezazhimon, would you mind telling us all why you use it to introduce yourself?

@discobot suggested me to search capybara. when i searched capybara i saw everyone in using it as a keyword to push their post. Then i search it on google and google showed me this “a South American mammal that resembles a giant long-legged guinea pig. It lives in groups near water and is the largest living rodent.” then i thought it might be some kind of marketing trick. Therefore i used it. As i said I’m new here i still don’t get how this thing works so help me. Should i delete this post?

@maitasun

Guest discobot

@discobot suggested me to search capybara. when i searched capybara i saw everyone in using it as a keyword to push their post. Then i search it on google and google showed me this “a South American mammal that resembles a giant long-legged guinea pig. It lives in groups near water and is the largest living rodent.” then i thought it might be some kind of marketing trick. Therefore i used it. As i said I’m new here i still don’t get how this thing works so help me. Should i delete this post?

@maitasun

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@maitasun

@maitasun

No, @ezazhimon, you don’t need to delete your topic.

I really wanted to know what was going on with this capybara thing. 😅

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum, by the way!!! 😉

@maitasun

No, @ezazhimon, you don’t need to delete your topic.

I really wanted to know what was going on with this capybara thing. 😅

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum, by the way!!! 😉

Thank you for welcoming me ❤️

@maitasun

At first I thought I did something terrible. :rofl:

@maitasun

No, you did nothing wrong and now, thanks to your kind explanation, we know that discobot is to be blamed. 😂

You’re most welcome! 😉

Please carefully read and understand Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It will keep you out of trouble. 😉

@maitasun

when i searched capybara i saw everyone in using it as a keyword to push their post.

It all started here: What is capybara?

Anyhow, this has been a most entertaining New User Introductions post! 🙂

No, you did nothing wrong and now, thanks to your kind explanation, we know that discobot is to be blamed. 😂

You’re most welcome! 😉

Please carefully read and understand Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It will keep you out of trouble. 😉

I already started reading :relaxed:

@maitasun

• 2 weeks later...

Archived