Capybara It said so Capybara it be

Guest discobot

@discobot suggested me to search capybara. when i searched capybara i saw everyone using it as a keyword to push their post so here I’m.

I’m a new member of fiverr so check me out I dare you evil smile

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Guest discobot

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes. — Napoleon Hill

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

Guest discobot

capybara

well i do so too cause @discobot asked me to;)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot I don’t know why i am not getting orders, although i have talent but as i am new here so i don’t have ratings and reviews so nobody is placing order to me 😞

I don’t know why i am not getting orders, although i have talent but as i am new here so i don’t have ratings and reviews so nobody is placing order to me

Discobot is a basic chatbot, not an freelance advice-giving and question answering bot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest discobot

@discobot display help

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. — Cecil B. DeMille

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. — Cecil B. DeMille

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

@discobot start writing tutotial

Guest discobot

@discobot roll 2d6

My bad. I’m just learning and new. I thought it was some sort of instruction I was supposed to follow. Stupid newbies :0)

🎲 5, 4

My bad! I’m new here and thought the discobot thing was part of a tutorial???

Stupid newbies 🙂

It’s been a while since I’ve done the forum tutorial, but I think you can initiate the tutorials by direct messaging to Discobot one of the aforementioned commands.

DMing Discobot will also avoid cluttering up threads with command replies!

It’s been a while since I’ve done the forum tutorial, but I think you can initiate the tutorials by direct messaging to Discobot one of the aforementioned commands.

DMing Discobot will also avoid cluttering up threads with command replies!

Thanks for the tip. The other sites I freelance on don’t have forums likes this, so this is really new to me. I appreciate the advice.

Thanks for the tip. The other sites I freelance on don’t have forums likes this, so this is really new to me. I appreciate the advice.

Believe me when I say that is both a blessing and a curse.

There’s a lot of great info, tips, and advice on the forum, but also a lot of misinformation and bad tips and practices. The trouble is sifting through the rubble to find the gems.

Believe me when I say that is both a blessing and a curse.

There’s a lot of great info, tips, and advice on the forum, but also a lot of misinformation and bad tips and practices. The trouble is sifting through the rubble to find the gems.

TBH, I’m used to just going my own thing. I try to do what I believe is going to be best for my freelance business. So far, I have not done any disfavor by following this guideline.

What type of freelance do you do?

TBH, I’m used to just going my own thing. I try to do what I believe is going to be best for my freelance business. So far, I have not done any disfavor by following this guideline.

What type of freelance do you do?

I don’t want to entirely derail this already off-the-tracks thread, but I offer video and voice acting services.

Good luck on Fiverr!

Archived