Cash in my Fiverr account

How can i transfer the amount to my account? As i deposited it from PayPal but unfortunately the deal didn’t clicked. So now i want to transfer that account to my attached bank account!

NOT Possible according to FIVERR TOS.

FIVERR TOS SAID:

Fiverr will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to PayPal. Funds from order refunds are returned to the buyer’s balance and are available for future purchases on Fiverr.

So you better use those funds to BUY stuff.

buy my offer:)

@xxxmanxxx

Hi and welcome.

Self promotion belongs in MY FIVERR GIGS.

How do you use the fiverr bucks in your account. I ordered something else and still had to pay via Paypal. Still have $$ burning a hole in my fiverr account.

When you have cleared amount in fiverr. It used as first priority for purchases.

Last moneht i had $3 balance in my fiverr and i purchased a GIG and it redirects me to PAYPAL for remaining $2 payment.

So fiverr system first use funds available in account and then go for PAYPAL.

Reply to @wingle: Are you sure? Fiverr has never allowed this “piecing” together of funds before.

If you had $10 of Fiverr credit and needed to buy $15 in gigs, it ALWAYS directed you to Paypal. In other words, if your purchase exceeded your credit, the credit remained untouched.

I’ve never had it happen any other way and never heard other sellers have it happen differently either. Did Fiverr finally fix this issue? :slight_smile:

Reply to @cheezees: I am not sure about Fiverr policy or if they fixed it or not.

I just told what i experience. I paid in Pieces for that gig. $3 Balance and $2 from PAYPAL :slight_smile: