Categories that can be easily ordered

bkaveesha

If you’re asking this because you want to create a gig accordingly, I think you’re doing it wrong. You should create a gig based on your skills, experiences and based on what you can offer, not because that category is “on demand”. Then you can do some research and adjust/improve your skills based on the market’s request.

🙂

I’d check things like:
game design, book design, content marketing, business names & slogans, whiteboard & animated explainers, lyric music videos, voice over, producers & composers, business plans, astrology & psychics.
Look at logo design too - though there buyers probably mostly order gigs that are already successful (though if you’re skilled enough there you could create a gig there).

I think if you have the skill you might be likely to get at least 1 order in one those, though with things like animated explainers there’d be more work per order than some of the other subcategories.

I’d check things like:

game design, book design, content marketing, business names & slogans, whiteboard & animated explainers, lyric music videos, voice over, producers & composers, business plans, astrology & psychics.

Look at logo design too - though there buyers probably mostly order gigs that are already successful (though if you’re skilled enough there you could create a gig there).

I think if you have the skill you might be likely to get at least 1 order in one those, though with things like animated explainers there’d be more work per order than some of the other subcategories.

astrology & psychics.

Do NOT send him to that category unless he can actually read a natal chart, cards or has some intuitive gift.

What he should do, is instead of looking for that “easy money”, is look in the mirror and ask himself, “What am I good at, and can offer that will sell?” Looking to get rich quick here (which is what this post sounds like) is not how you approach business or freelancing.

GG

astrology & psychics.

Do NOT send him to that category unless he can actually read a natal chart, cards or has some intuitive gift.

What he should do, is instead of looking for that “easy money”, is look in the mirror and ask himself, “What am I good at, and can offer that will sell?” Looking to get rich quick here (which is what this post sounds like) is not how you approach business or freelancing.

GG

Looking to get rich quick here (which is what this post sounds like) is not how you approach business or freelancing.

Agreed. I already have a lot of people coming every week to me asking me how I write or how to do a blog post. They want to make money fast with no investment and free guidance. If that’s the type of “professionals” coming to Fiverr due to the pandemic, I can see why some buyers are moving away from the platform.

Looking to get rich quick here (which is what this post sounds like) is not how you approach business or freelancing.

Agreed. I already have a lot of people coming every week to me asking me how I write or how to do a blog post. They want to make money fast with no investment and free guidance. If that’s the type of “professionals” coming to Fiverr due to the pandemic, I can see why some buyers are moving away from the platform.

Though there’s nothing really wrong with knowing what services are likely to sell well if you have the skills in them and if you can deliver the work to the right standard in them.

edit: here’s a similar list to before but this might have more chance of getting a reasonable number of orders - but only if you have the necessary skills in them:

brand style guides, book design, content marketing, product descriptions, business names & slogans, book & ebook writing, whiteboard & animated…, lyric & music videos, live action explainers, voice over, business plans, astrology & psychics, album cover design.

If you’re asking this because you want to create a gig accordingly, I think you’re doing it wrong. You should create a gig based on your skills, experiences and based on what you can offer, not because that category is “on demand”. Then you can do some research and adjust/improve your skills based on the market’s request.

🙂

Thanks for your idea

I’d check things like:

Thank you for your words

Though there’s nothing really wrong with knowing what services are likely to sell well if you have the skills in them and if you can deliver the work to the right standard in them.

edit: here’s a similar list to before but this might have more chance of getting a reasonable number of orders - but only if you have the necessary skills in them:

brand style guides, book design, content marketing, product descriptions, business names & slogans, book & ebook writing, whiteboard & animated…, lyric & music videos, live action explainers, voice over, business plans, astrology & psychics, album cover design.

Thank you so much for your reply

Archived