Category for GIS and Remote Sensing

aniqa_ejaz

Hello, i would like to know which category should i select for my GIS (geographic information system) related gig ? I chose “Data analysis” in “Programming and Tech” but I don’t see any Buyer Requests relating GIS data.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello, i would like to know which category should i select for my GIS (geographic information system) related gig ? I chose “Data analysis” in “Programming and Tech” but I don’t see any Buyer Requests relating GIS data.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

I chose “Data analysis” in “Programming and Tech” but I don’t see any Buyer Requests relating GIS data.

Seems like the ideal place to put it as you’re dealing with data, but perhaps nobody’s actively looking for the type of gig you’re offering. It might be a bit too niche for Fiverr?

I chose “Data analysis” in “Programming and Tech” but I don’t see any Buyer Requests relating GIS data.

Seems like the ideal place to put it as you’re dealing with data, but perhaps nobody’s actively looking for the type of gig you’re offering. It might be a bit too niche for Fiverr?

It has more to do with maps ( both desktop and web maps) . . but i guess your’e right.

I found a large number of GIS users on Fiverr though.

Guest offlinehelpers

It has more to do with maps ( both desktop and web maps) . . but i guess your’e right.

There may be a large number of sellers offering the service, but are there actually buyers? If you’re not finding any buyer requests, that might tell you something. 😉

Archived