Category Update: Video Marketing

mjensen415

Video Marketing - New Service Types & Descriptions

(Please note the name change, was Social Video Marketing)

Consultation & Audience Research - Focused on demystifying the social video landscape and provide direction to Buyers about the types of content they should focus on creating and how best to get it viewed.

• Action Plan - A list of action steps that give the buyer a long-term strategy after completion of the gig.
  • Competitors Researched - The number of competitors that you will research for the Buyer. Range of: 1-10
  • Keywords/Hashtags Researched - The number of keywords and/or hashtags relating to the Buyer’s niche that you will research so that the Buyer can optimize their content for maximum exposure. Range of: 1-10
  • Page/Channel Evaluation - Review the Buyer’s page or channel to make sure they are following best practices. Point out possible areas for improvement.
  • Audience Targeting Suggestions (#)- The number of targeted niche groups that you will identify for the Buyer, based upon their specific needs/area of focus. Range of: 1-10

Picture1.thumb.png.b78a6f173172e3cb5cf818dbda248658.png

Social Video Content - Services focused on creating content for Buyers to use as part of their marketing, branding and promotional efforts.

• Background Music - Add background music to a buyer’s video.
  • Full HD - Final video is rendered in full 1080p resolution
  • Overlay Text - You will add additional requested titling, such as a tagline, a website URL, or social media links
  • Multi-Platform Optimization (Y/N) - Deliver the video in a variety of different formats that will work on different social platforms Ex. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube. Please specify in the gig description which platforms you will deliver on.

Picture2.png.f15ef60ca9f60fbc17e260a6bdadd659.png

Social Video Enhancements - Focused on improving videos for Buyers, so that they increase visibility and engagement. Ex. Custom End Cards for Subscription, Captions, Video Annotations, Watermarks, Thumbnails.

• Custom Thumbnail - A custom, static image that encourages a viewer to click on the Buyer’s video
  • Custom Watermark - Add the Buyer’s custom watermark (Ex. logo) to a video in order to improve branding and discourage piracy
  • In-Video Annotations -The number of “call-outs” that you will place inside of the Buyer’s video. These are designed to increase shares and subscriptions or link to product or brand pages. Range of: 1-10
  • Video Captions - Provide the Buyer with captions/subtitles of their video
  • Subscription Boost Outro (Y/N) - Provide the Buyer with a custom end card or outro for their video

Picture3.thumb.png.50bbf3b0970287f7c6088a48e333a041.png

Video SEO - Focused entirely on helping Buyers to optimize their videos for discovery via Titles, metatags, hashtag/keyword research, etc.

• Keywords/Hashtags Researched - The number of keywords and/or hashtags that you will research on the Buyer’s behalf so that they can optimize their content for maximum exposure to a relevant niche. Range of: 1-10
  • Meta Tag Optimization - Help the Buyer improve video discoverability by improving the meta tags used to tag their video
  • Page/Channel Evaluation - Review the Buyer’s page or channel to make sure they are following best practices. Point out possible areas for improvement.
  • Title & Description Optimization - Help the Buyer improve video discoverability by optimizing the video’s title and description for SEO
  • Videos Optimized - The number of videos that you will optimize for the Buyer as part of this package. Range of: 1-10

Picture4.thumb.png.4692881efc8e0848f63d55c514e704b2.png

Video Promotion & Distribution - Focused around getting the Buyer’s videos seen by the right audience via sponsored posts and distribution to relevant groups/channels/playlists.

• Audience Size - The size of the audience to which you will promote the Buyer’s message. Range of: 1-10,000,000
  • Directory Submissions - The number of relevant databases where you will submit the Buyers’ link & information. Range of: 1-500
  • Promotion Duration - The length of time that the service will last. Range of: 1-30
  • Links & Bookmarks - The number of backlinks that you will provide directing internet users to the Buyer’s website. Range of: 1-500,000
  • Social Media Shares - The number of times you will share the Buyer’s message. Range of: 1-20

Picture5.png.ba5b22bf138d645656019d6f38c00ca0.png

Above is an example of promoting a video to your following

Below is an example of distributing the video via directories and linkbuilding

Picture6.png.b7ff915dfbf55eff36588613da5b9544.png

Video Ad Campaigns - Focused on 1) helping Buyers set up the pieces so that they can begin monetizing their videos and 2) helping them to advertize their products and services on videos across the internet.

• Account Setup - Setup the Buyer’s account so they can start advertising
  • Ad Groups - Help the Buyer enhance their campaigns by trafficking small groups of different ads around the same set of keywords. Range of: 1-20
  • Audience Targeting Suggestions - Provide recommendations about which audiences the Buyer should market to. Range of: 1-20
  • Bidding & Budget Suggestions - Provide the Buyer recommendations on how to optimize their bidding and exposure, while keeping their costs low
  • Scheduling & Delivery Suggestions - Provide the Buyer recommendations about the time of day and the channel used for delivery. Range of: 1-10

Picture7.thumb.png.8692501f52b95ad1bb28ba54915a9a24.png

• 1 month later...

Hi
I need an advice from you,I will really appreciate if you can help me.
I am also trying to creat a gig on fiverr for YouTube Subscribers but every time I Creat, the gig get removed by fiverr team. I have tried 2-3 different concepts to Creat the gig but every time it get removed.
Can you please help me & suggest me what should I do so that my gig do not get removed.
I will really appreciate if you may help me.

Thanks & Regards

Archived