Celebrating Fiverr’s 10th Anniversary: Success on my Life Circumstances

fahimulkarim

We all know fiverr has passed a decade of their remarkable journey. I’m thankful to the CEO, Micha Kaufman and each member of the fiverr team for the amazing platform which changes many people’s life.

For me, it’s more than that. Few details about myself:
I am Fahim, currently a level two seller on fiverr. Working as a Graphic Designer from 2017. I have struggled a lot with my life. Since 2012 I can’t walk due to my disease Duchene Muscular Dystrophy. Physically handicapped people are usually neglected in our country. So there was no chance to get any work to do outside of the home. So I give it a last try to online freelance at 2017. I created gigs on fiverr which I enjoy the most to do. Honestly, didn’t believed. But, on the second day, I received an order! I feel happy and I found myself again.

After two years of work I got featured on many newspapers and television channels of our country. The most successful part is fiverr featured my interview. You can watch it here - https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=526392788105578 (Official Fiverr Facebook Page)

And I found myself on the 10th year celebration video:

Which makes me feel more than proud.

Thanks again fiverr for changing my life and make me inspiration to others. Yes, we all need money, but in my case, money isn’t a thing that makes me happy.

Pray for me so I can achieve more goals of my life.

Mod Note: Shortlink replaced with the original link

• 1 year later...

Archived