Celebrating my 600th completed Fiverr Voiceover today!

liquidlettuce

I just happened to look at my orders today and noticed I have just completed my 600th voiceover, and somehow managed to do it with never receiving a negative review!

Thanks to Fiverr and all my great buyers!

I joined Fiverr in September of 2013 and it’s been a slow and steady climb.
My only advice to other sellers is to hang in there always do your best work and stick to your guns. Here’s to making 2016 a great year!

Whee!

-Dave 🙂

Wow that’s great to know… Congratulations on your feat and wishing you more and more success ahead…

just out of curiosity and also as iam also a voice talent …iam asking you these questions hope you dont mind ? 1) How difficult was it to get Voice Over work in the initial phase on Fiverr for you ?
2nd question is Do you think Fiverr is a great place for getting Voice over work ?

It was hard at first. The first year I think I had 10 gigs total. But you have to stick with it. I wish I could say it’s a full time gig, because so-far my Fiverr buyers have been nicer than my “regular” clients. For some reason the editorial staff haven’t decided to ever feature one of my gigs or make me a top rated seller, which is their prerogative, but I’m still hopeful. I’d really like to make Fiverr my full time “Agent”. But just am not getting the exposure on the site, hence the gigs numbers to do that. So I’d still consider it supplemental income.

Thanks!

Archived