Cell Phone Alerts

cassjan

I don’t know if this has been suggested before, but I would like to have the ability to have text message alerts sent to my cell phone everytime I get a new order or a message.

I usually check fiverr everyday, but I don’t get orders all that often all the time and sometimes I won’t check for a long while. Then I will check again later in the day and find out someone had messaged me earlier asking if I could do something within a few hours! If I had known they messaged me I could have gotten it done, but because I wasn’t checking my fiverr page every 5 minutes I missed it and then it’s too late to get the order.

If I had a text message alert I could respond immediately to any orders or messages I get at any time. It would really help me to respond right away to things and I could have gotten a few more orders if I had this, or gotten some orders done a lot faster.

my phone never alerts me when I get a new email. what app do you have that does that? A lot of times my apps also don’t alert me to things, or delay in alerting me, so I would very much prefer to get text messages since then I would get them instantly and guaranteed.

I’m also not sure I’d want to change the email that goes with my fiverr just to get the alerts, I usually check that email everyday but I get much more than just fiverr mail there, and having my phone go off every minute doesn’t sound appealing either. But if some reason the app glitches like my other apps and doesnt send me notifications then I won’t even be able to tell by checking my email on the comp like I normally do… since it would be a separate email.

my phone never alerts me when I get a new email. what app do you have that does that? A lot of times my apps also don’t alert me to things, or delay in alerting me, so I would very much prefer to get text messages since then I would get them instantly and guaranteed.

I’m also not sure I’d want to change the email that goes with my fiverr just to get the alerts, I usually check that email everyday but I get much more than just fiverr mail there, and having my phone go off every minute doesn’t sound appealing either. But if some reason the app glitches like my other apps and doesnt send me notifications then I won’t even be able to tell by checking my email on the comp like I normally do… since it would be a separate email.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...

@cassjan

With any smartphone, you should be able to get a email notification in the notification bar. My Gmail email platform on my phone definitely does the trick.

But if I want to get email-notifications only those emails which come from fiverr related to message and orders. Now what can I do?

Can you provide me the app name, please?

You do realize you are replying to an 8 year old thread?

Fiverr has an app that will notify you when you get messages etc. Download it to your phone.

But if I want to get email-notifications only those emails which come from fiverr related to message and orders. Now what can I do?

Do you have G Mail? If so, you can get messages from Fiverr (I get them in my G Mail as that is the email I signed up with) to your phone letting you know you have received orders, messages, etc. I would imagine whatever email you signed up with, you may be able to download an app that will notify you when you get emails. G Mail is just easy for me because I have an android phone, so, it comes with the phone already.

GG

You do realize you are replying to an 8 year old thread?

Fiverr has an app that will notify you when you get messages etc. Download it to your phone.

Do you have G Mail? If so, you can get messages from Fiverr (I get them in my G Mail as that is the email I signed up with) to your phone letting you know you have received orders, messages, etc. I would imagine whatever email you signed up with, you may be able to download an app that will notify you when you get emails. G Mail is just easy for me because I have an android phone, so, it comes with the phone already.

GG

Thank you. FYI, I searched related to this issue, then I got this forum post.

Archived