Fiverr Forum

Central Florida - Orlando Meetup - Thu, July 27, 2017

It’s time for another Central Florida Fiverr Meetup in Orlando.

Join your fellow Doers on Thursday, July 27th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

At the Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport, 5750 Hazeltine National Drive, Orlando.

Co-hosted by @irishguy1, @voiceoverpete with special guest Success Manager @trishafor5. This is a great opportunity for buyers and sellers to network and get the most out of Fiverr.

Soft drinks and snacks will be provided.

Interested? Sign up via the EventBrite link below.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone at the meetup in Orlando. For those in the Tampa area, Pete Accetturo (voiceoverpete) and I are co-hosting a meetup on Thursday, July 20. So if you’re in the Central Florida area, we invite you to join us for either event.

We should definitely organize a few meetups in Europe as well.

Looks like it’s gonna be a while before I can travel back to the states.

(daughter is not old enough yet)

Wish I could attend!

haha… good timing. I’m in Orlando that week, I will definitely be coming down! * ticket booked *

Wow Irishguy, both the Tampa Bay and Orlando group sounds great. Looks like Florida is really turning up the heat! LOL. And I hear from Tyler P that there will Fiverr swag at both events! Thanks Tyler!

You know, if we were to have a Fiverr Meetup in India, we will all end up talking about PM Modi and will he or won’t he get reelected in 2019 90% of the time.

Really Great @mjensen415 . Thank you

Wow Great @kamruzzaman502

Will there be another one this year (2018)?

There are have been several meetups in Orlando this year. The next one is Thursday, June 7. You should be receiving invites. If not, make sure the Community Events team has your contact info. clayton.m@fiverr.com. You can also visit the community events page for notices of when events are scheduled. www.fiverr/com/community_events

hehehee NICE… @mjensen415 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Great… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thank you…

ek no. hahahaha amazing bro… i also feel like you

this is really good news for every fiverr family