Fiverr Forum

Challenge to find mistakes

is there anyone to find mistakes in my gigs …i challenged, you will not find any …
because i created a perfect gigs for each services…

No point in looking then! :wink:

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Then how many orders u got with yours so called perfect gigs.seems like in100s or may in 1000s.

What’s the prize for the challenge winner?

thanks for your great words full of satire :grinning::grinning::grinning:

a cute business card will be designed to a winner …:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love your sense of humour! :rofl:

Any kind of mistake?

Because I have already found MANY mistakes…

Hint: I am a proofreader/editor.

this challenge is for the whole world except proof readers like @hanshuber16:kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:???

Well, I am sorry… But clearly, it was not mentioned when you posted the challenge. So what you say now doesn’t have any value.

And, I will certainly not be replying back with “kissing smiling eyes” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unlike others, I value my dignity (just a little bit more) and I don’t do that with strangers on the internet… Let alone another dude.

@ hanshuber16 just nailed it :smiley: :smiley:

sorry boss i am not that kind of boy…you really deserve a reward ::pie::pie::pie:

I think you already got your prize :smiley:

Guess this is what I deserve for my cocky comments. :crying_cat_face: :confused:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: