Change feedack client mistakenly placed

chamalsilva

One of my clients, mistakenly rated me 4.0 star. Then he regrets to me and asked how to change the rating. As, I have never experienced such an issue before. How can i fix this?
When I visit to resolution center link, it says " This order was already marked as complete. If you encountered any issue, our Customer Support"
Is there any way to change rating from my side or client side?

Reviews can not be changed unless it violate Fiverr TOS itself …
You can check this topic . Hope it will help you .

Hello, I’m very upsat, some of my clients put a negative review after he completed the order and he send me a message that evetything is good and he liked what I’ve created to him, anyways after that he gives me a negative review, I contacted him back and I said why did you leave that feedback?? he said that he gave me a good one and that one is not his feedback and there is a mistake (he was liying) and he wanted to remove that negative feedback, so I’ve cotacted the support and told them what…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It’s probably a bad idea to ask the buyer to contact support to ask for it to be changed as it could get the seller a warning. 4 stars is actually a good rating, even though if there are enough of them it could affect levels etc. I think the OP should just not worry about the review and not ask support to change it and it’s probably unlikely to have much effect.

• 1 month later...

Reviews can not be changed unless it violate Fiverr TOS itself …

You can check this topic . Hope it will help you .

Hello, I’m very upsat, some of my clients put a negative review after he completed the order and he send me a message that evetything is good and he liked what I’ve created to him, anyways after that he gives me a negative review, I contacted him back and I said why did you leave that feedback?? he said that he gave me a good one and that one is not his feedback and there is a mistake (he was liying) and he wanted to remove that negative feedback, so I’ve cotacted the support and told them what…

I hope so. Think nowadays it’s not possible.

It’s probably a bad idea to ask the buyer to contact support to ask for it to be changed as it could get the seller a warning. 4 stars is actually a good rating, even though if there are enough of them it could affect levels etc. I think the OP should just not worry about the review and not ask support to change it and it’s probably unlikely to have much effect.

buyer mistakenly placed 4 stars and I’m not asked from the buyer. think now fiverr not giving any chance.

Archived