Change GIG title for more better earning

abdulwahhabjutt

Need pro suggestions.
My niche is Wordpress related.
I’ve a nice fiverr portfolio. I’ve seen top rated sellers have changed their gig title from bug fixing to complete wordpress website development to earn more.
Is it good thing to change the title?
I’m interested to change title because bug fixing is no more of my skills area due to lack of time.
I’m quite ambivalent because i just want to change it from bug fixing to complete web development whereas i already offered complete web development in my other gig.
this entire para might be difficult to understand. Please comment so i can grasp it for better.
Should i change GIG title or not?

yea i want to. Can you please put some suggestions?

Like I said, do what you need to do to improve your gig. It is your gig. You’re not going to get anywhere if you don’t take risks to improve your business. The safe way does lead not to long-term success. No business in the history of the world ever became successful by being safe. They innovated, they improved, and they did what was best for their business.

Like I said, do what you need to do to improve your gig. It is your gig. You’re not going to get anywhere if you don’t take risks to improve your business. The safe way does lead not to long-term success. No business in the history of the world ever became successful by being safe. They innovated, they improved, and they did what was best for their business.

Thank you so much Jonbaas, your words motivated me. I’m going to do something good now 🙂

Archived