Change in gig title

so no issue if the title is different then url?

Not unless it’s for a completely different service.

If it’s for a different service, it will look like you’re trying to make buyers think you got reviews for one thing, but got them for something else.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Hi!..
You can change your gigs title without any tension ,changing gig title will not affect your gig , just share your gig link on social media after changing you gig title 5 to 10 times for search engine can list your new title and buyer can find gig easily … and for any suggestion you can tell me and try to check my gigs it will help you .

Thanks! Kaium840

• Like 8

If it’s for a different service, it will look like you’re trying to make buyers think you got reviews for one thing, but got them for something else.

Great point. As a buyer if I felt misled or noticed inconsistencies, I probably wouldn’t trust that seller and would take my business elsewhere.

I imagine a lot of buyers are the same way. People like transparency and require it before they deem something credible.

• Like 10

no just make it catchy not fully change and also in first there is not proper keyword

my first title is i will do business and brand logo

now is i will do modern minimalist business logo design…

• Like 8

no just make it catchy not fully change and also in first there is not proper keyword

my first title is i will do business and brand logo

now is i will do modern minimalist business logo design…

Great, there shouldn’t be any problems with that. 🙂

• Like 9

Great, there shouldn’t be any problems with that. 🙂

one more thing there is a problem with my account tell me solution of this.my rating is 4.7 but for buyer it show 4.6 and my response time is one hour but it show to buyer 4 hours.and order completion rate one day show not avail other day 50 % another day 67% but all only one order cancel out of 30 please tell me in detail what is this

• Like 7

one more thing there is a problem with my account tell me solution of this.my rating is 4.7 but for buyer it show 4.6 and my response time is one hour but it show to buyer 4 hours.and order completion rate one day show not avail other day 50 % another day 67% but all only one order cancel out of 30 please tell me in detail what is this

my rating is 4.7 but for buyer it show 4.6

What makes you think it’s 4.7? If it’s the analytics section, they calculate the last 60 days, and 4.6 could be your all-time rating.

my response time is one hour but it show to buyer 4 hours.

Where does it show to you that it’s 1 hour?

and order completion rate one day show not avail other day 50 % another day 67% but all only one order cancel out of 30

It’s not all-time completion rate, it’s based on the last 60 days, so the numbers can fluctuate.

• Like 7

Hi!..

You can change your gigs title without any tension ,changing gig title will not affect your gig , just share your gig link on social media after changing you gig title 5 to 10 times for search engine can list your new title and buyer can find gig easily … and for any suggestion you can tell me and try to check my gigs it will help you .

Thanks! Kaium840

Sir I have change the title of gig. Before changing the title it show a good progress.

But after changed the title it show very poor progress

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Sir I have change the title of gig. Before changing the title it show a good progress.

But after changed the title it show very poor progress

it can be happened … Because when you will change the gig title then the gig url and title will be mismatch and your gig can be removed from the search page . Matching url with title is one kind of seo. If you want to fix that then use the old title again…

• Like 9

it can be happened … Because when you will change the gig title then the gig url and title will be mismatch and your gig can be removed from the search page . Matching url with title is one kind of seo. If you want to fix that then use the old title again…

If I use a old title it show on its previous place

• Like 7

If i add a previous title and tags it show on previous position before changing the title and tags

• Like 7