Change in pricing

umairrrrr

You could have asked this question in your other thread.

In answer, though: All gigs go through a verification every time they’re edited.

As for the effects, yes, because you’re changing your target market. You’re aiming for a different class of buyer.

Good explanation. Helpful. Thanks

You could have asked this question in your other thread.

In answer, though: All gigs go through a verification every time they’re edited.

As for the effects, yes, because you’re changing your target market. You’re aiming for a different class of buyer.

Thanks for the advice i’m kind of new to this forum fiverr thing , anyways the question is does it effect our gig in a good way ? or a bad way ? lets say i lower my price how will it effect my gig , plus if a person becomes for example a level 2 seller and he increase’s price from 5 to 20 how will it effect his rate of selling and order’s ?

So, you want to know more about economics? That’s a whole study in and of iself. I can forward you some resources, but I can’t summarize something that took multiple semesters in college to learn.

en.wikipedia.org 16px-Emblem-money_svg.png.44e792138fb8a037a2641b33cfa23e2e.png

Supply and demand

In microeconomics, supply and demand is an economic model of price determination in a market. It postulates that, holding all else equal, in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good, or other traded item such as labor or liquid financial assets, will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded (at the current price) will equal the quantity supplied (at the current price), resulting in an economic equilibrium for price and quantity transacted. Although it is nor...

Many companies spend years on this kind of research for their good or service, before they’ve even put that product on the market.

So, you want to know more about economics? That’s a whole study in and of iself. I can forward you some resources, but I can’t summarize something that took multiple semesters in college to learn.

en.wikipedia.org a32ce59b511f0d78c3cd6f2ff795eb9b97ba1849.png

Supply and demand

In microeconomics, supply and demand is an economic model of price determination in a market. It postulates that, holding all else equal, in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good, or other traded item such as labor or liquid financial assets, will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded (at the current price) will equal the quantity supplied (at the current price), resulting in an economic equilibrium for price and quantity transacted. Although it is nor...

Many companies spend years on this kind of research for their good or service, before they’ve even put that product on the market.

Thanks for the link , i’ll try to find my answer and as for the college part sadly speaking college level education in PAKISTAN is a total waste of time and money

Sorry to hear. In that case, have you considered looking into some textbooks that are used in colleges elsewhere? It will be difficult to self-educate, and in a non-native language, but the resources are out there. Getting slightly older editions of textbooks can be very affordable, too, and I’d be happy to recommend some of the introductory textbooks that I had to read. Some of them are even available as e-books, or PDF form.

Thanks for the link , i’ll try to find my answer and as for the college part sadly speaking college level education in PAKISTAN is a total waste of time and money

Everyone doesn’t learn economics in college; it depends on the discipline that you are studying. Why would you blame your country’s education system for it? I know it’s not that great compared to others but it’s not too awful to the point where you would call it “a waste of time and money”.

EDIT: I don’t mean to be harsh, I just want to correct the wrong image that you are portraying of the country.

Thanks for the advice i’m kind of new to this forum fiverr thing , anyways the question is does it effect our gig in a good way ? or a bad way ? lets say i lower my price how will it effect my gig , plus if a person becomes for example a level 2 seller and he increase’s price from 5 to 20 how will it effect his rate of selling and order’s ?

plus if a person becomes for example a level 2 seller and he increase’s price from 5 to 20 how will it effect his rate of selling and order’s ?

Whenever I changed levels, I raised my prices very slowly. When I increased them too much and too fast, I got fewer orders.

plus if a person becomes for example a level 2 seller and he increase’s price from 5 to 20 how will it effect his rate of selling and order’s ?

Whenever I changed levels, I raised my prices very slowly. When I increased them too much and too fast, I got fewer orders.

That really helped , thanks

You need to work on the gig description. It can be up to 1200 characters; only writing 2-3 sentences isn’t a good idea. Explain what you are offering and why it’s different from the rest.

Here are some helpful posts (I suggest you read them first before changing the gig description):

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Awesome point.

Plus, if you too drastically change in one go instead of doing it gradually, you can’t evaluate with trial error to find the pricing that works best.

Archived