Change negative feedback to positive

idesignyou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I accidentally gave a thumbs down because i was using my stupid cell phone that has been acting funny lately. Anyways,Dilash my seller told me that i can change it only if i do it right away but i got to it latr. Please help. She did such an amazing job and has been so patient with me. I am so sorry Dilash! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

his is a reply to codabass. There was a glitch in or promo ad and was playing 30sec and not 60sec. somehow they messages wasnt getting to them however they did fix the problem and compensated for the error. i am very happy with fix. now lets cross our fingers and toes to see if this brings in more business for 4G Grafx. so we can do some continued business with codabass. 🙂

• 3 months later...

Hi ! I have read and followed all the tips here, but I have not been able to change or cancl a negative feedback I made. Can anyone help? I don´t see any blue button or anything similar to it. Is there anyone on Fiverr that can make the cancellation of the feedback for me? I will appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest andersonox

fiverr is unexpected website…we are not sure about any of its feature … some time its pleasent but some times its irritating…

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest designernavyug

GIG Picture is the most important factor to improve your daily sales.

Unfortunately many of Fiverr sellers don’t know it and they use a google searched picture as the Gig picture.

All Gig pictures are under Fiverr policies,100% unique with 100% satisfaction Guarantee.

Invest only $5 for your $$$$ making Gig.Make the order with the correct Gig link

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived