Fiverr Forum

Change negative feedback to positive

hey there,

I just got a negative feedback from a buyer, and later i talked to him to resolve it, and make it positive.

He’s asking me the way to change it from negative to positive.

how can he change it?

Off the top of my head, there’s a link below the feedback to change it - I can’t remember exactly what it says though. It’s only a small link though and took me a while to find it the first time.

thank you for the reply both of you

I still have a query.

when will i be promoted.

I have completed 73 works in past 18 days.

i have received only one bad rating.

"Be sure to get the buyer to do this ASAP, as I think there is only a small window of time where the buyer can do this themselves. "

Right, then the option disappears from the screen.

"Be sure to get the buyer to do this ASAP, as I think there is only a small window of time where the buyer can do this themselves. "

Thanks for the info. I’m just dealing with an unhappy buyer although I delivered everything as promised. Some buyers are nice, but this one seems to forget that I am delivering a service for $5, not $50! Oh well…

I REVIEW ON THE WRONG RAMBO35.

How should I proceed?

I am a seller and reviewed the buyer with thumbs down by error because I was on my cell phone… how can I fix that?

I accidentally gave a thumbs down because i was using my stupid cell phone that has been acting funny lately. Anyways,Dilash my seller told me that i can change it only if i do it right away but i got to it latr. Please help. She did such an amazing job and has been so patient with me. I am so sorry Dilash! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

I meant a thumbs down instead of a thumbs down…

I would try to fix it on a computer vs on your cell phone. If not, contact Customer Support and explain what happened.

OK - how do you do the change in V2 - none of the info above seems relevant now.

his is a reply to codabass. There was a glitch in or promo ad and was playing 30sec and not 60sec. somehow they messages wasnt getting to them however they did fix the problem and compensated for the error. i am very happy with fix. now lets cross our fingers and toes to see if this brings in more business for 4G Grafx. so we can do some continued business with codabass. :slight_smile:

Hi ! I have read and followed all the tips here, but I have not been able to change or cancl a negative feedback I made. Can anyone help? I don´t see any blue button or anything similar to it. Is there anyone on Fiverr that can make the cancellation of the feedback for me? I will appreciate it.

How long is the timeframe before Fiverr removes the edit option on feedback ?

fiverr is unexpected website…we are not sure about any of its feature … some time its pleasent but some times its irritating…

Here is a Youtube video on how to change the rating you already gave.