Changed buyer mind he needs order cancel

mizanexpert

Hello, I’m mizan. today a buyer placing an order without contact. he needs to cancel the order. because he says. changed my mind, for now, will work on this another time please cancel.

he also sends me an open dispute request.

Contact customer support and let them cancel the order. Do nothing on your end with this until you hear from CS. Leave it open.

And change the mandatory requirements so the order can not start without him clicking something or accepting something.

Contact customer support and let them cancel the order. Do nothing on your end with this until you hear from CS. Leave it open.

And change the mandatory requirements so the order can not start without him clicking something or accepting something.

I not accept the dispute requests. I contact Fiverr support to cancel the order.

I not accept the dispute requests. I contact Fiverr support to cancel the order.

Also do not engage in conversation with him at all. Even if he sends a message just reply:

Hello, thank you for contacting me. I informed customer service about your issue and they will handle the situation promptly. Please wait for feedback from them. Kind regards.

Also do not engage in conversation with him at all. Even if he sends a message just reply:

Hello, thank you for contacting me. I informed customer service about your issue and they will handle the situation promptly. Please wait for feedback from them. Kind regards.

I didn’t talk to him…

Archived