Changes to be made on gig?

mir_usman

Hi @mir_usman,

Here are my best tips for your situation:

• Create an attractive sales copy as a description of your gig. Why should the buyer chose you, what differentiates you from others? Important: Include a call-to-action at the end and highlight it, something like “contact me now!”.
  • Include some samples of your previous work, for example as your gig pics.
  • Even if it hurts - I had to do it too - in the beginning you might have to lower your price, as only few people order from somebody without any reviews.

Hope I could help,
TranslationsGER

Hi @mir_usman,

Here are my best tips for your situation:

• Create an attractive sales copy as a description of your gig. Why should the buyer chose you, what differentiates you from others? Important: Include a call-to-action at the end and highlight it, something like “contact me now!”.
  • Include some samples of your previous work, for example as your gig pics.
  • Even if it hurts - I had to do it too - in the beginning you might have to lower your price, as only few people order from somebody without any reviews.

Hope I could help,

TranslationsGER

i appreciate it sir ,

thank you very much

its a very useful information

Compare your gig to other sellers and do some gig marketing. You can see this post. you will get many new tips how to get more orders.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I read this just yesterday and there is a bunch of great advice here! 😉

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Compare your gig to other sellers and do some gig marketing. You can see this post. you will get many new tips how to get more orders.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

thank you brother for sharing such useful information

I read this just yesterday and there is a bunch of great advice here! 😉

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

i appreciate,

thanks for the advise

Archived