Changes to Manage Sales Page

natalieab

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed that we made some changes to the design of the Manage Sales page.

Just to give you an overview:

• The numbers are the same as they were before, so you still see "New", "Priority", etc.
    (the "new" filter is still a bit buggy, we know about it and are working to resolve it)

We want your input! Please let us know what you think about these changes in the comments below.

Overall I thought that page worked fine without changes. I don’t know why there was a need to change it, especially without first addressing some of the most popular repeat suggestions in the suggestion box. Also, while you are updating the news it would be great go see a quick post on the meaning of and requirements for the “Top Buyer” badge.

The other thing I am sorry to see is the removal of the “starred” tab on Manage Sales. I use stars on that page quite a bit, especially when tracking a cancellation request or similar messages. I am glad there is a workaround but why not just leave it as it was? Were high numbers of sellers writing Fiverr asking for that change?

I agree with you fonthaunt, I write novels so my projects are long ones often lasting months. I used the star option to keep track of the many, many orders that can go along with one job to double check the cumulative word count. Very disappointed it has been removed. Glad there is a way around it but it does seem rather unnecessary.

Hi @natalieab,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This looks great to me - and as far as the Seller’s perspective on things, the “New” filter isn’t really that big of an issue (to me, at least).

This is a small suggestion, but on the To-Do’s page, the link that reads “My Sales” at the top might benefit from being re-written to say “Manage Sales” instead. When I was first getting started, I hadn’t noticed that page and found it a bit non-intuitive to find the “Manage Sales” section of the site.

Just a thought - thanks again!

David “david388”

Came to the forum to see if anyone noticed this and had any issues, so here it goes…

When I go to my sales page (on priority) all my orders show up scrambled with mixed delivery dates. Thankfully, when I can re-clicked priority, they go back into its proper order, ascending by date. It’s still a bug though. Hoping this can be resolved as well!

I really like the new design separation of the orders though. It’s easier on the eyes. 🙂

This change was NOT needed! It has only made things more involved as far as navigation. Before it was simple for me to click manage sales and see everything that is active listed neatly from earliest due. Now it is just a MESS!!! STOP “FIXING” STUFF THAT ISN’T BROKE!!! How about asking for OUR input since it is US who use the site and are making Fiverr the profits.

There should be a way to change the order listing in the new manage sales. Some way to change to ascend or descend. When I click active it jumbles all the dates. Also I have a total of 20 active orders but only 12 are considered PRIORITY??? Why??? This has really only created more issues than it solved…especially as I do not see what the issue was to begin with that deemed it necessary to change anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

The interface its nice, but needs to be practical and its a bit confusing.

Removing the Starred feature for me, it’s critical because those stars are the only thing I have to control each gigs are being processed and wich ones are pending for processing.

So removing it, will makes me to check order by order to see what is being processed or not. I am not a Top rated seller, but normally i have 50-60 orders in Queue so it’s very difficult to mange like this.

Just a good suggestion that maybe someone already requested, but since i did not see it i will post it.

The ability to Export to a CSV file the “Manage Sales Page” this will reduce to me and to many a few hours daily of work. I normally control everything in an excel file. So without the Starred feature it was mandatory to me to gather all the data to an excel spreadsheet.

If you i could have a button to export all the active orders to an excel file with the following fields:

• Client name
  • Date of purchase
  • GIG Name
  • Due on
  • Order value
  • Status

This really helped a lot of us, because the higher is the number of orders the more labor time is required to manage them. So any process to automatize the order management would be really awesome.

Guest rahmanarif

How I will be a supper seller I didn’t get much order and messages
my profile
https://www.fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: Your username is a hyperlink to your profile. Any other gig/profile links should be posted in the My Fiverr Gigs category. You can learn more forum rules by reading the at the top of this page.

Archived