Changing availability due to too many orders

drn_design

First of all, I know this is a nice problem to have 😊

Over the last few weeks I’ve had a huge influx in orders and i’ve currently got 6 orders in queue. I’m starting to feel slightly pressured, and as a result feel like my customer care is slipping slightly. I’m worried that if I set my status to unavailable, it will ruin the good run i’m getting, and once I set it to available again my order rate will be back to 1 or 2 now and again.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi there…,
I suggest to make your gigs delivery longer…, for example 1 week.
and add “Contact Seller first before ordering to etc etc…”
It really help seller to manage the order queue.

Your loyal buyer will definetly ask for custom offer.

This way…, you won’t lose your rank significantly and could manage your project better.

Wish you luck.

Hi there!

A good way is also find someone to help you out. Its good to have a team if you are getting huge influx of orders. Get ready to also work extra hours. Dont make your gig too long or set it to unavailable. It will affect your account. Fiverr is gonna push your gigs down.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I actually find the availability/unavailable feature (is it called Out of Office anymore?) to be quite useful.

I’m a college student, so there’s a fine line in splitting up my schedule between my studies and work. I’ve been experiencing the same “problem” (though of course we use that term lightly 😄) when it comes to having an influx of orders, or often customers reaching out with the interest of placing an order. Even if you take advantage of pausing certain gigs or increasing delivery time, it’s really only a matter of time before you’re simply just booked! Thus, I don’t think it’s a bad idea to be unavailable, and it’s served me greatly over the last few months as I don’t have to worry about a sudden rogue order coming out of no where, nor 5+ new messages a day that take up time.

In my experience, it has not significantly decreased my ranking. The only thing that I could possibly attribute to some sort of algorithm shift is making one gig that was not so popular, suddenly on the front page, while my most popular gig suddenly on the 5th page. All in all, the benefits outweigh the risk of shaking up my place in the algorithm for me. But do whatever you think is best! Either way, I wouldn’t be afraid of going ‘unavailable’.

Hi there!

A good way is also find someone to help you out. Its good to have a team if you are getting huge influx of orders. Get ready to also work extra hours. Dont make your gig too long or set it to unavailable. It will affect your account. Fiverr is gonna push your gigs down.

A good way is also find someone to help you out.

But only if it is someone you know well and who can deliver quality work and is dependable!

For example I added my husband to my ‘team.’

Since you can manage to be a “victim” of such problem, I really think that increasing the delivery time might make your life easier, and will not affect your inflow of orders.

In my own experience, I also find that the quality and professionalism of buyers is drastically improved when they are not requiring tight deadlines. ( That is a good way to skim away all the resellers around ).

Keep it up !

Archived