Changing Category

Thank you dear, I hope its not against the TOS. 🙂

You’re welcome, sir.

Nika or Nikavoice is perfectly fine. 🙂

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

When in doubt you can also reach out to CS.

You’re welcome, sir.

Nika or Nikavoice is perfectly fine. 🙂

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

When in doubt you can also reach out to CS.

Thank you @nikavoice

Thank you dear, I hope its not against the TOS. 🙂

I hope its not against the TOS.

That depends on what you’re doing, exactly.

If you got a bunch of reviews for one type of service, and then change your gig to something completely different (although within the same main category), so it looks like you got all those reviews for the new service, it can be seen as misleading.

However, if you’re still offering the same service, and you just realized that a different subcategory would be a better fit, it should be fine.

@catwriter Thank you 🙂 . I have changed it from Research & Summary to Articles & Blog Post. I changed it because there have been many messages coming from students lately, and I cannot give everyone an explanation regarding academic writing being not allowed. I am still offering online research, market research, article writing, and web content services. Anyway, I changed it because I don’t want to write essays, research papers, etc.

@catwriter Thank you 🙂 . I have changed it from Research & Summary to Articles & Blog Post. I changed it because there have been many messages coming from students lately, and I cannot give everyone an explanation regarding academic writing being not allowed. I am still offering online research, market research, article writing, and web content services. Anyway, I changed it because I don’t want to write essays, research papers, etc.

I understand. I’m not sure whether it will really help with students who want you to do their homework, but one can always hope. 🙂

Archived