Changing delivery time effects gig position?

premiphotos

Just be careful. It may help your orders and ranking, but if you can’t definitely get EVERY job done in that time, you may end up in trouble.

Personally, I build a giant cushion into my deadlines. I’d rather not get stung by that occasional buyer who is clueless or unreasonable, and Fiverr doesn’t always send email notifications in a timely manner (sometimes not at all). I’m not reliant on this place, so I don’t spend a load of time ‘babysitting’ my account. I’d rather have slightly fewer sales that are far less likely to cause problems.

Good luck! Personally, I like to give myself a 3 day window. I don’t work weekends (freelancing is my full-time job). If orders come in over the weekend, I still have Monday to complete them! When orders come in fast and furious, I increase the number of days accordingly. It is best to be early or on time. I’d rather say 3-4 days and deliver in 1, than to promise 1 and deliver in a couple!

• 1 month later...

Update…Failed…Completely failed,

I changed delivery time to just one day… waited for few weeks but nothing happened.

IF YOU THINK DELIVERY TIME WILL EFFECT YOUR GIG POSITION…NO … ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN… so be relax and offer couple of days… as you comfortable…

Thanks for the update, @premiphotos! I thought I noticed my gig views going down after I increased my delivery time to 5 days instead of 3, but I’m now reassured – I think my views went down because Fiverr was trying to get me enough orders to boost me to a level 2; now that I’m comfortably at a level 2, Fiverr has less reason to boost my gig position because the level 2 increase over a level 1 speaks for itself. I’m sure there’s a lot more to that gig position algorithm than we consider at face value. Thanks!

Archived