Changing gig details after promotion

ryandevv

I have become a level 2 seller on Fiverr this January. I want to change some details of my best gig, for instance: package price, description and others. Will it impact my gig ranking? and will I end up getting no orders ultimately?
Need answers. Help me anyone. I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

I have become a level 2 seller on Fiverr this January. I want to change some details of my best gig, for instance: package price, description and others. Will it impact my gig ranking? and will I end up getting no orders ultimately?

Need answers. Help me anyone. I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

You only have 14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. This question is asked a lot.

If your gig needs to be changed, edit. When a gig is edited, it does go through a verification, during which it is removed from the search results.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

will I end up getting no orders ultimately?

That’s a very ‘worst-case’ scenario, but simply put: you’ll be in almost the same situation as when you started, but a bit better off.

Archived