Changing my Fiverr forum avatar?

Alright, so… for some reason it’s not letting me change my forum avatar. It changes on fiverr.com fine, but the forum one doesnt change.

Any idea why? Before I THINK they both just changed at the same time…

Or am i remembering wrong?

Thanks ~

Hold on to at least 5hrs for the changes to be done

It’s probably taking a little while for the forums to recognize the change

okee, i shall wait. xD Thankies <3

Let us know what happens. How long it takes.

I also want to add my real face on forum and keep logo on fiverr.

Still not changed ;z hmm

Is the filename of the avatar pic you recently uploaded same with old avatar pic?

I changed my image about a week ago. It was a few days before the forum changed to my new image and I believe it was around a log out and back in before I noticed the change. Not sure that I had to do anything to trigger it, it just happened but took a few days!

Hmmm. It’s changed now… But I also went home too… So I’m on a different PC.

2 things - perhaps your original avatar remained stored in your browser’s cache and took a while to be refreshed. With most browsers you can force a cache refresh with CTRL+F5. Secondly, as already mentioned, if you are uploading new images to replace old ones, be sure to use a different file name else it could take some serious time to get replaced on the server.

It changes automatically. I did mine a few days back and it took a couple of days to catch up. Once you change it in your profile, it will transfer here afterwards.