Changing of location and IP address

nila_s26

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey, thanks for your reply.

Does the same thing apply when I travel to a different country?

definitely , I traveled this year in 7 different places but I never log in from hotels by using their wifi connection … I only use my own private connection or if that’s not possible I just buy a sim card with a decent internet option so no one shares the same connection

definitely , I traveled this year in 7 different places but I never log in from hotels by using their wifi connection … I only use my own private connection or if that’s not possible I just buy a sim card with a decent internet option so no one shares the same connection

I will be using a private connection once I am in a different country.

But at the moment, I am using a shared connection and most probably will be using another shared connection while traveling within the country. What happens in that case??

Some one suggested me to leave a message to the fiverr support center before leaving the country just to notify them. Would that be necessary??

most likely nothing will happen … however if multiple people are logging in on Fiverr … from a shared connection it might be a problem because Fiverr might see that as … having multiple accounts,it happened in the past with other users.

most likely nothing will happen … however if multiple people are logging in on Fiverr … from a shared connection it might be a problem because Fiverr might see that as … having multiple accounts,it happened in the past with other users.

alright. thanks a lot for your feedback. 🙂

Archived