Changing review for seller

annevb

Hi, I am having a problem with a seller that overcharged me on the last job. They said they would credit me on next job and they are not honoring it. So very unethical and unprofessional. I would like to change my previous 5-star review. New buyers should know about this when making a decision. Is this possible?

Guest merciavideo

Hi, I am having a problem with a seller that overcharged me on the last job. They said they would credit me on next job and they are not honoring it. So very unethical and unprofessional. I would like to change my previous 5-star review. New buyers should know about this when making a decision. Is this possible?

Is this possible?

No,it’s not I’m afraid.

overcharged me on the last job. They said they would credit me on next job and they are not honoring it.

Not quite sure how you can be overcharged for something when you pay the seller before the order starts - you should both be in agreement about what you’re buying before you pay?:

Is this possible?

No,it’s not I’m afraid.

overcharged me on the last job. They said they would credit me on next job and they are not honoring it.

Not quite sure how you can be overcharged for something when you pay the seller before the order starts - you should both be in agreement about what you’re buying before you pay?:

Because they were supposed to make 2 options and only made one.

Guest merciavideo

Because they were supposed to make 2 options and only made one.

If you asked for revisions to to get the second option of whatever it was you ordered, and you didn’t get it, you might have been better to cancel the order as it wasn’t complete?

If you asked for revisions to to get the second option of whatever it was you ordered, and you didn’t get it, you might have been better to cancel the order as it wasn’t complete?

Yes, I guess I should have, but was unaware that was a possibility at the time. I do not use Fiverr often. So. now I have learned.

I do not think there is a way to be refunded at this point. I think I just will not use Fiverr anymore.

Well, this is where you are wrong.

According To Fiverr’s Terms of Service, if a buyer is still not satisfied or got the wrong work even after the order is marked as completed, they can contact CS and ask for a refund as a solution.

You need to tell them everything honestly, then they will look into the order and will give you the refund if what you are saying is true.

YES, It’s a little bit time taking process, but it will be worth it if you get your money back.

A seller, is not allowed to hand in an order before it’s completed - so based on that you should be eligible for a refund. With that being said, in the future, you should not mark anything complete or review work PRIOR to a complete delivery. Don’t give up! There’s lots of other great sellers on here you can work with! 🙂

" * Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig."
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Can the CS people see the correspondence between the buyer and seller? So they can see who is being honest?

Can the CS people see the correspondence between the buyer and seller? So they can see who is being honest?

Yes, but if you want to make it easier for them, send them screenshots.

Archived