Changing the review

themaneshlohana

but it was totally his mistake cause i have provided him with best material possible and i have his screenshot in which he is saying that he has provided it mistakenly and he want to change it

Reviews cannot be changed. Once a review has been posted, that review remains as it was posted. Fiverr does not support tampering with, changing, or influencing reviews in any way.

he reached out to me first and then i replied him it was my first order and review is less than 90 percent and even i am unable to see buyer requests now

then i replied him it was my first order and review is less than 90 percent and even i am unable to see buyer requests now

Then you wouldn’t be able to change it.

You even might get a warning for complaining to your buyer that the review is low.

he reached out to me first and then i replied him it was my first order and review is less than 90 percent and even i am unable to see buyer requests now

You should never ever mention the word review or rate or ratings in the chat, order page or any where This may result as a warning

Archived