Fiverr Community Forum

Character design, fanart, and digital art! Reopened my gig in case anyone would like to request some art made. Please check it out!

Hi everyone! :smile:

Just came back after a year hiatus on Fiverr. I expanded my services onto different platforms, but decided to come back to where I started! I just reopened my gig where I will draw anything for anyone.

I’m K, a digital artist who specializes in stylized artwork, and have worked on art for things like apparel and visual novel games. I mainly work in an anime/manga art style, but my art is quite versatile; if you want a different art style, just show me an example of what you want it to look like and I’ll try and mimic it as closely as possible :slight_smile:

I tend to have a quick turnaround time with completed works ranging from 1-3 days depending on the difficulty of the artwork. I hope that will be something that will help in your consideration of hiring me as an artist!

If you want more examples of my art, they’re present in the links I’ve provided within my gig.

Here’s the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/rynn3ku/draw-you-or-your-character-in-my-art-style

Hope to work with someone soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like