Character Limit is too small

thewildflowerco

hi

I’m new to fiverr, and I’'ve had my first order, I didn’t realize there was a character limit towards my order. 2500 is not enough for my work. I’m unable to properly express myself to my clients who solely regard my words as their order.

What I do , is completely conversation based, how can I by pass this?
am I able to message several times for the delivery?

How can someone who’s entire freelancing relies on their message be able to work here.
If anyone can help me with some tips or ways I can go about this , I;d be thankful or else it may seem I cant fufill my orders here.

like a text document? i didnt realize i could do that, yes the delivery box…

Yes a text document (could be word format or you could attach a .pdf if you wanted). There should be an attachment option in the delivery box. You can also add other types of files there if you wanted/depending on what type of gig it is.

Yes a text document (could be word format or you could attach a .pdf if you wanted). There should be an attachment option in the delivery box. You can also add other types of files there if you wanted/depending on what type of gig it is.

yeah i had to attach photos so iused it for that but didnt think i could do a pdf, thank you I am able to do larger orders now, thankfully with your help <3

Archived