Charged for a cancelled job

kevmc6

Hi guys

i placed an order but the seller could not do the job for technical reasons and so i t was cancelled.

however i see i have been charged in my paypal account.

can you please tell me how to contact the admin people?

Your PayPal was charged because the funds were transferred to your Fiverr account credit (after the order was cancelled, the money was returned in your Fiverr account) - so it’s still there in your Fiverr account to be used on other purchases you do here 😉

If you don’t plan on making any other purchases, then you can reach out to Customer Support .

P.S. you were actually charged for placing the order in the first place - the cancellation occurred afterwards, because you couldn’t have placed an order without being charged first.

Your PayPal was charged because the funds were transferred to your Fiverr account credit (after the order was cancelled, the money was returned in your Fiverr account) - so it’s still there in your Fiverr account to be used on other purchases you do here 😉

If you don’t plan on making any other purchases, then you can reach out to Customer Support .

P.S. you were actually charged for placing the order in the first place - the cancellation occurred afterwards, because you couldn’t have placed an order without being charged first.

oh I see. thanks you for that 🙂

Archived