πŸ“ˆ πŸ“‰ POLL: RECENT RISE OR DROP IN REVENUES vote anonymously 😎

misscrystal

poll  

460 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• In the past two months my revenues have gone up a lot.
    • In the past two months my revenues have gone up a little.
    • In the past two months my revenues have stayed about the same as usual.
    • In the past two months my revenues have gone down a little.
    • In the past two months my revenues have gone down a lot.

There have been some discussions on this topic lately so here is your chance to vote.
Your vote will be anonymous.
You can leave any comments by replying below if you like.✏️

• In the past two months my revenues have gone up a lot.
  • In the past two months my revenues have gone up a little.
  • In the past two months my revenues have stayed about the same as usual.
  • In the past two months my revenues have gone down a little.
  • In the past two months my revenues have gone down a lot.

0voters

If I could provide accurate data, I would take this poll. But because I have only been selling for a little over 3 months, there’s not really a way that I would be able to tell as there is no past two months. However, my sales and revenues have gone up in May, but that was the first month I got a badge and had many repeat buyers. So far, from my standpoint, June’s looking to turn out to be a pretty okay month.

Compared to the past few months, this month is quite slow for sure, but since I am busy doing other stuff, it does work for me. Once my busy days are over, I do hope to see the rise in my Fiverr sales again…well, I know it’s not that easy, but let’s see how things go. πŸ™‚
I did just get a cancel for an order this morning from a guy who wanted a $90 job done for $35.
Oh well, I’m sure one of my repeat clients who appreciates my work will contact me soon.

Have a nice day guys!

Compared to the past few months, this month is quite slow for sure, but since I am busy doing other stuff, it does work for me. Once my busy days are over, I do hope to see the rise in my Fiverr sales again…well, I know it’s not that easy, but let’s see how things go. πŸ™‚

I did just get a cancel for an order this morning from a guy who wanted a $90 job done for $35.

Oh well, I’m sure one of my repeat clients who appreciates my work will contact me soon.

Have a nice day guys!

Compared to the past few months, this month is quite slow for sure,

Perhaps, part of that is you being on vacation and pausing your gigs.

If I could provide accurate data, I would take this poll. But because I have only been selling for a little over 3 months, there’s not really a way that I would be able to tell as there is no past two months. However, my sales and revenues have gone up in May, but that was the first month I got a badge and had many repeat buyers. So far, from my standpoint, June’s looking to turn out to be a pretty okay month.

I think you and any other new/newish sellers should vote in this poll too.

If you have started selling and making money here then it is likely that you are getting sales that someone else would have got if you were not here (how could you Braden, honestly!).

If new sellers are not taken into account then the poll will be skewed heavily towards the β€œrevenue went down” options which would give the overall impression of total Fiverr revenue falling heavily which I really doubt is true.

I think this is a very important poll, and the result reflects the troubles people had as a result of the search result algorithm change testing. I hope someone in the Developer group is paying attention to this type of feedback.

I think this is a very important poll, and the result reflects the troubles people had as a result of the search result algorithm change testing. I hope someone in the Developer group is paying attention to this type of feedback.

While the poll is very interesting and even useful to forum readers, it probably wouldn’t be of great use to the Dev team. The forum has only a small percentage of overall users and the number that take the poll is smaller. Still, I think the idea of the poll is good and I look forward to reading the results. (Opinion only on all of the above.)

While the poll is very interesting and even useful to forum readers, it probably wouldn’t be of great use to the Dev team. The forum has only a small percentage of overall users and the number that take the poll is smaller. Still, I think the idea of the poll is good and I look forward to reading the results. (Opinion only on all of the above.)

The forum has only a small percentage of overall users and the number that take the poll is smaller.

I hear you, fonthaunt - this is definitely not a statistically accurate poll. But it is indicative, and in that way, I agree - helpful to note.

Hi @misscrystal, In the past two months my revenues down 50% to 60%. I don’t get any new buyer order. My 90% revenue from my old buyers.

Thanks.

new buyer just order to seller with thousand review who always sitting on 1st page fiverr search result, they get ton of orders per day(someone receive 80 orders in one day), thats why regular seller like us dying.

This called new (bad) algorithm effect

new buyer just order to seller with thousand review who always sitting on 1st page fiverr search result, they get ton of orders per day(someone receive 80 orders in one day), thats why regular seller like us dying.

This called new (bad) algorithm effect

Perhaps, but shouldn’t sellers with strong seller reputations and strong ratings be on the first page of Fiverr’s search results? That’s the point of a site that features freelance services, isn’t it? Fiverr seeks to promote quality sellers. Quality sellers are profitable and deliver top-quality work.

Please don’t complain about the competition on this site. You need to earn your success, just like those established sellers do. They worked hard to get where they are – you should have to do the same.

If you aren’t receiving the level of sales that you want here on Fiverr, then take some time to market and promote your gig. Some of those top sellers had to do that – shouldn’t you as well? πŸ˜‰

Perhaps, but shouldn’t sellers with strong seller reputations and strong ratings be on the first page of Fiverr’s search results? That’s the point of a site that features freelance services, isn’t it? Fiverr seeks to promote quality sellers. Quality sellers are profitable and deliver top-quality work.

Please don’t complain about the competition on this site. You need to earn your success, just like those established sellers do. They worked hard to get where they are – you should have to do the same.

If you aren’t receiving the level of sales that you want here on Fiverr, then take some time to market and promote your gig. Some of those top sellers had to do that – shouldn’t you as well? πŸ˜‰

shouldn’t sellers with strong seller reputations and strong ratings be on the first page of Fiverr’s search results?

Yes I would think so πŸ™‚ Hopefully they get the algorithm fixed, or I figure out what I need to do. I’m about to hit 3000 positive reviews but my gigs are hard to find.

The announcement for that β€˜category development initiative’ is from April 24th, the announcement about the algorithm testing from May 1st, and by then there had been lots of posts from sellers on the issue already. Maybe those two things are linked.

So far 60% have reported a big or small decrease. Whether or not this reflects the entire site is not known.

Perhaps many of those who have had revenue increase have stopped using the forum in the same way that many users who had revenue drop began using the forum so they could complain.

If the number of those who stopped is the same as those who started then you could add approx 436,934 people to the β€œRevenue increased” stats πŸ˜ƒ

Perhaps many of those who have had revenue increase have stopped using the forum in the same way that many users who had revenue drop began using the forum so they could complain.

If the number of those who stopped is the same as those who started then you could add approx 436,934 people to the β€œRevenue increased” stats πŸ˜ƒ

I agree that it’s not a scientifically significant poll but it’s a way to complain without starting a new thread each time about it. πŸ˜‰

I agree that it’s not a scientifically significant poll but it’s a way to complain without starting a new thread each time about it. πŸ˜‰

No, I was joking. I think its an interesting poll and at least shows the breakdown of how things are going for people on the forum.

I’m still $500 short every month! Fiverr needs to work on the marketing again!!! This sucks big time!!!

I’m still $500 short every month! Fiverr needs to work on the marketing again!!! This sucks big time!!!

Do you do any marketing on your end? Fiverr is clearly going through some transitional things at the moment, so counting on them to do all of your marketing might not be the best course of action. Perhaps you can do a little marketing on your own that helps recover some of that profit shortfall.

Archived